It’s no secret that the majority of college dorms aren’t super luxurious, and usually don’t have a ton of space or a functioning kitchen – which, for someone who loves making and enjoying a good meal, can be a bummer. Luckily, IKEA makes upgraded dorm living easy with great supplies to make your dorm *the* spot this semester. Check out everything you need for your college dorm and the products you definitely won’t regret adding to your college packing list!

FÄRGKLAR 24-Piece Dinnerware Set

IKEA USA

If you’re looking for a reason to host more dorm-room dinner parties, this 24-piece dinnerware set is it! All of the dishes stack up nicely so it’s easy to store, and it comes in six different colors, so you can pick which one matches your vibe the best.

Shop Now, $60

NYHAMN Sleeper Sofa

IKEA USA

Do you and your bestie love getting food after class on Fridays? Then you need this food-coma-friendly sleeper sofa! It’s perfect for the times your friends are too full after a delicious meal to make their way back to their own dorms. Use the extra storage underneath to keep some extra blankets for them!

Shop Now, $499

GRÅSALA Bar Table

IKEA USA

Whether you’re making a sandwich to eat on your walk to class, or cutting veggies for a stir fry you’re cooking for your floormates, this table is perfect to meal prep on. You can also grab some stools to eat your meals at this tall bar table, too!

Shop Now, $100

SOMMARFLOX Tablecloth

IKEA USA

Throw this floral, round tablecloth in your bag for a picnic with delish charcuterie on the quad! And don’t worry if you accidentally spill something on it – it’s machine washable.

Shop Now, $13

GLATTIS Coasters with Holder

IKEA USA

Whether you frequently host dorm dinner parties for your friends or simply just want to protect your furniture from water (or coffee/smoothie/iced tea!) rings, you need to add this six-pack of brass coasters to your shopping list.

Shop Now, $10 for a pack of 6

EKLUGGMAL Cushion

IKEA USA

This machine-washable cushion is a great item to bring with you to college since it doubles as a decorative pillow on your bed or as an extra seat for when you invite your besties over for a dorm-room dinner party.

Shop Now, $20

ÖMSESIDIG Serving Bowl

IKEA USA

This big, heart-shaped serving bowl will come in handy when you want to organize a fancy study sesh with friends and serve yummy, shareable snacks like chips and dip, cookies, or popcorn. You can also use it as a salad bowl for in-room cooking!

Shop Now, $20

UPPDATERA Flatware Caddy

IKEA USA

Whether you’re always the one responsible for bringing silverware to your floormate’s room for meals in between classes, or just need a place to keep your utensils, this flatware caddy looks great on a shelf and makes setting the table easy. Just grab it by the handle, and bring it with you!

Shop Now, $8

Add these IKEA faves to your cart right now to have them ready for move-in day!