Valentine's Day is around the corner, meaning your family, friends, and significant others are expecting some cute little goodies. When it comes to gluten-free people, it's harder to find something yummy for them. Here's a list of some gluten-free treats to help you out. 

1. Insomnia Cookies

Insomnia Cookies are the classic late night college snack; so if you are a college student who is gluten-free then you're probably left out of Insomnia Cookie orders all the time. This Valentine's Day do something nice for your gluten-free friend or significant other and order them a vegan/gluten-free Insomnia cookie gift box! 

Order here!

2. Milk Bar Baked Goods

The Milk Bar signature birthday cake is yummy and beautiful- a millennial's dream! And it now comes in a gluten-free option. Your significant other is sure to go crazy upon receiving a cake this colorful. If you're not a big cake person, which is incredibly unlikely, Milk Bar also sells gluten-free truffles and cookies!

Order here!

3. Sweet Shot Cookies

Sweet Shot Cookies are cookies with a twist. Their cookies are infused with marshmallow fluff and semi sweet dark chocolate. Be sure to check out their Instagram for mouth watering, satisfying videos of how they infuse their cookies. Sweet Shot specializes in gluten free cookies that look good enough to be regular gluten-filled ones. 

Order here!

4. The O. M. G. F. 

Baked by Melissa cupcakes are a classic and beloved dessert. The Oh My Gluten Free cupcake tray comes with flavors such as Red Velvet, Triple Chocolate Crunch, and Tie-Dye. Talk about the cutest and most delicious gluten-free treat you could ever receive. 

Order here!

5. Chocolate Brownies

Who doesn't love chocolate? Wolferman's makes gluten-free chocolate brownies that are too good to only be $19.99. A container of these delicious brownies would be perfect as a gift for a friend or family member. Be sure to check out the rest of their website and take a look at their other gluten-free treats, including muffins, pies, and cookies!

Order here!

6. Shiny Love Gift Box

Give your significant other a taste of the city of love with a gift box from Ladurée. These macaroons come in gorgeous pastel colors and look just as good as they taste. The beautiful, shiny box the macaroons come in make the gift even more spectacular. Anyone would be swept away by this romantic gesture. 

Order here!

7. Heart Shaped Sprinkle Cookies

These heart shaped cookies will definitely get you into the Valentine's Day spirit. Unlike some other gluten-free cookies, these are soft-baked so they're sure to not get too hard. The pink and red sprinkles on top are the perfect way to stay festive and show someone that you love that you care about them. 

Order here!

pie, slice, ice cream, dessert, apple, Sugar, topping, crumble, cinammon
Josi Miller

8. Mini Pie Collection

These adorable mini pies come in cherry and apple. They're made by the Grand Traverse Pie Company, one of Oprah's favorite pie shops! Is there anyone better to take pie recommendations from than Oprah? 

Order here!

9. Cupcakes by Nadia Cakes

These gluten-free cupcakes from Nadia Cakes look too beautiful to eat. They're decorated adorably with tons of yummy icing and cute toppings. If you need any more convincing to get these cupcakes, know that Nadia Cakes actually won on Cupcake Wars! 

Order here!

chocolate, cream, eclair
Gabby Phi

10. Coconut Chocolate Macaroons

Coconut macaroons drizzled with chocolate are a simple but delicious treat. Bradley Gluten-Free Bake Shop sells 1/2 a dozen online. They're great if you're looking to get someone a smaller, "healthier," gluten-free treat. 

Order here!