June 18th is Father's Day, which means it's time to celebrate dads: dad bods, dad jokes, dad style, and more. We also get to celebrate the men who make life special including grandfathers, stepfathers, uncles, older brothers, and all the things that make them great. While you could opt for typical gifts such as a mug, a tie, or a new set of golf balls, your dad will absolutely adore these gifts– especially if he is food and drink-obsessed. It is so important to make sure you show your gratitude on this day, but what is the best way to do it? Here are some ideas!

#SpoonTip: Here are some recipes to try out if you're in charge of Father's Day brunch, lunch, or dinner. 

For the dad who likes to sleep

Photo via World Market

Nothing says thanks like letting your dad get some extra sleep. A perfect way to let your dad know you love him is to whip him up his favorite breakfast and let him enjoy it in bed. Need some food inspo? You can never go wrong with pancakes. You can always grab unique mixes from World Market including Southern Pecan, Red Velvet, Cinnamon Bun, and more

For the dad who likes to grill

Photo via Food52

Maybe your dad is the type that loves nothing more than to spend time grilling up food for the whole fam. This dad needs a combination of these delectable grilling butters, as well as seasonings and rubs to make his grilling creations good enough to brag about. Think of this as a gift to yourself, too, TBH.

For the dad who is the family chef  

Photo via Amazon

My dad is the chef in the family and he is always looking for new things to try cooking. Sound familiar? With a perfect new cookbook from beloved comedian Eric Wareheim and some new kitchen toys, he can turn our dining room into a restaurant. 

For the dad with a sweet tooth

Photo via Williams Sonoma

If your dad loves sweet treats, what better way to spoil him than with cookies? Plus, Williams Sonoma also carries ice cream starters, cakes, cupcakes, brownies, and more. You can get extra bonus points if your sweet treats are homemade because the most important ingredient is always love.  

For the dad who loves a good beer 

Photo via Amazon

What is more dad-like than drinking beer? A dad making his own beer is the best Father's Day gift. 'Nuff said.

I hope every dad has a wonderful Father's Day. Special shoutout to my dad, John, for being one rad dad. Get your tissues ready because this pic collage is gonna be so tender.

Blair Baker