A question we all have on our minds: Where does one get breakfast in New Brunswick? As any self-respecting inhabitant of the Rutgers dominion, I have searched far and wide for the best breakfast places in the city. Maybe you want to get an energy boost before your classes, or maybe you are starving after a fun night out. Whatever the case might be, I have come up with a list of places where you can grab a coffee and something to eat to energize you for a great morning.

O’Bagel, located on Easton Avenue

There is nothing O'Bagel can’t cure, whether it's a headache, a craving for a good bagel, or even heartbreak. There are a few things in this world that compare to bacon, egg, and cheese on an everything bagel paired with an oat milk iced coffee on a sunny Sunday morning.

Hidden Grounds Coffee, located on Easton Avenue

With two lovely locations along Easton Avenue, Hidden Grounds Coffee has everything ranging from sandwiches to pastries and drinks. My favorite drinks have to be the rose chai and iced matcha. When it comes to food, the Bombay sandwich and the lox bagel will always have a special place in my heart.

Playa Bowl, located on Mine Street

This place is ideal when the temperature hits above 50 degrees outside. If you are craving ice cream but want something a tad healthier, Playa Bowl always has options for you. I am a loyal enjoyer of the Pura Vida Bowl. What is there not to love: blueberries, strawberries, honey, and crunchy granola. It feels filling and not heavy. It is always a treat to get one on a sunny morning.

Make sure to check out these places! I hope you guys will enjoy these places as much as I do!