You have people coming over and there's no time. What do you do? Head to the frozen food section and grab a box of your favourite frozen appetizers. We've all been there, so here's a guide to the easiest (and best tasting) finger foods that money can buy.

Cocktail Sausage Rolls

cheese
Grace Smith

These sausage rolls are as classic as it gets. A chunk of savoury sausage wrapped in flaky dough goes perfectly with a side of Dijon mustard for dipping. Reasonably priced to boot, these appetizers would be the perfect addition to any game day feast.

Poutine Bites

A photo posted by Ashley Laura (@apooks21) on

These poutine bites come from the minds at St-Hubert's and include their hearty poutine gravy. Mix that with gooey cheese and wrap it in a crispy potato shell, and you have an appetizer that any Canadian would be proud to serve.

Mini Twisters With Feta and Ricotta Cheese

dough, bread, pastry
Grace Smith

This vegetarian option is both simple and satisfying. Flaky and crispy on the outside, oozing with two delicious cheeses on the inside—it'll please both the picky eaters and those searching for a finer taste.

Butter Chicken Spring Rolls

pastry, dough, sweet, bread
Grace Smith

These pockets of deliciousness are what keep me going. I'll use any excuse I can to buy and devour these. The tiny rolls pack a lot of flavour with shredded chicken and veggies smothered in a creamy butter chicken sauce.

Chicken Egg Rolls

Grace Smith

Egg rolls are another classic appetizer. Crunchy and full of shredded chicken and veggies, you can't go wrong with this Asian-inspired finger food.

Meatballs

Warm, delicious meatballs are perfect for any get together. They can even be done in the microwave to make things easier. Customize with your favourite sauce, stick a toothpick in them, and you're good to go.

Choose one (or all six) of these and I can guarantee that your appetizers will be the belle of the ball game.