Drunchies are a real thing, and bringing them to the dining hall is a true game changer. It’s Saturday around 4 pm and you look at the menu online and realize nothing sounds good, but Chipotle is just too far away.

Luckily for college students everywhere, the dining hall becomes an entirely new experience with the addition of alcohol. So grab some friends, fill your travel mugs up with wine and let the flawless Chrissy Teigen describe the ups and downs of an evening spent drinking for the dining hall.

1. The Pregame

drinking

Once you’ve made the decision to do drunk dinner on campus, the pregame is in full-swing. This is an all-or-nothing outing, so blast some music and get into it. Try these simple drink recipes to step-up your pre-game.

2. The walk there

drinking

The walk across campus has never felt so good. You’re drunk, hungry, and the marvels of your dining hall await you.

3. Arrival

drinking

You look good. You know it, and you want everyone else to know it too. The moment you step into the dining hall is the perfect opportunity to show off your alcohol-induced glow.

4. Looking for food

drinking

Drunchies + food is usually the perfect combination. Unfortunately, beer goggles don’t apply to dining hall food. You conceal your disappointment and continue your search for carbs. Really stumped? Try these dining hall hacks.

5. Selfies

drinking

What would your night be if you didn’t document it? Bonus points if you take a picture holding your dining hall cup filled with alcohol.

6. Seeing your crush

drinking

Many campuses have fewer dining options on weekends, so the chances of you seeing your crush are doubled the minute you walk in on a Friday or Saturday night. Channel your inner Chrissy to handle this situation in the most elegant way possible.

7. Leaving

drinking

You did it! Thank your fans and make a graceful exit. You may have eaten three plates of buttered noodles, but you have no regrets (for now).

8. Nap time

drinking

That was a lot of work. You walked all the way to dinner, all the way back, and didn’t embarrass yourself (too much) in between. There are scientific reasons why eating makes you tired, so reward yourself with a quick nap to help with digestion.

9. Re-Pregame

drinking

The night is young, just like you. Pull yourself out of bed, get dressed, and get ready to go out. Drunk dining hall dinners are an exhausting experience, but can be the perfect start to a great night.