The 58th Annual Grammy Awards brought in all of the biggest stars from the music industry to celebrate their work from the past year. Everyone from Beyoncé to JBiebs was there, but now just imagine your favorite winners from the show as pizza toppings.

Taylor Swift – Cheese

Pizza Toppings

Photo courtesy of Kelly Bone on slice.seriouseats.com

While I loved her shade at Kanye, I still can’t imagine her with anything other than a “Blank Space” on top of her pizza. Sorry not sorry T-Swift, but you’re still #basic. Not to worry though, the majority of the public still loves the classic cheese, so just “Shake it Off.”

Pizza Toppings

Kendrick Lamar – Crushed Red Pepper

Pizza Toppings

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

In one of the most controversial Grammy performances, Kendrick Lamar had a fiery showcase of his songs, “The Blacker the Berry” and “Alright” on February 15. What will now be a staple in Grammy history reminded me of the classic glass shakers adorning pizzerias all over the world: red crushed peppers. Lamar’s performance featured him and his dancers dancing in chains and a giant bonfire that lit up the entire stage, reminiscent of the hot and spicy pepper flakes.

Pizza Toppings

GIF courtesy by giphy.com

Justin Bieber – Jalapeños

Pizza Toppings

Photo courtesy of Abby Wang

Some people hate them, some can’t get enough of them. Jalapeños and Justin seem to have a lot more in common than meets the eye.  Bieber won his first ever Grammy along with the hearts of millions of girls with his album, “Purpose,” this past year.  But, I see you Justin – I know both the notorious bad boy and the spicy pepper always turn up the heat.

Pizza Toppings

Chris Stapleton – Bourbon BBQ Pizza

Pizza Toppings

Photo by Christin Urso

The country crooner can’t get enough of his whiskey. The Best Country Album winner has two of songs named after the spirit. It’s only fitting to have his pizza featuring a cousin of the boozy liquor: bourbon. Bourbon can give that BBQ sauce on a pizza a kick like Stapleton does in his debut album, Traveller.”

Pizza Toppings

Ed Sheeran – Dessert Pizza

Pizza Toppings

Photo by Ashley Marzouca

Much like a dessert pizza, Ed Sheeran is a sweetheart. With his rosy cheeks and goofball personality, look no further than a sweet pizza to describe the Brit, marshmallows and all.

Pizza Toppings

Meghan Trainor – Anchovy

Pizza Toppings

Photo by Caroline Grew

It’s an eclectic taste, usually with only one person in the group liking the salty fish.  After listening to every, and I mean EVERY, station playing “All About That Bass”, I think the general public thinks the same about Meghan Trainor right now.

Pizza Toppings

The Weeknd – Oysters

Pizza Toppings

Photo courtesy of Delissa Handoko

Trust me there’s a reason he’s an oyster. His Grammy-winning song, “Earned It” came right from the steamy and provocative movie, “Fifty Shades of Grey.” It only seemed appropriate to have our R&B performer be an aphrodisiac-filled pizza when he’s singing in a movie about sex.

Pizza Toppings

Alabama Shakes – Potato Pizza

Pizza Toppings

Photo by Elizabeth Layman

The “Best Alternative Music Album” winners deserve just as much of an alternative pizza. Pairing the blues band with a new trend: the potato pizza. The potato pizza is the perfect excuse to eat double carbs and not feel guilty. Whether it be a breakfast potato pizza or the loaded baked potato pizza, the options seem endless. Both the band and innovative pizza have stolen my heart and stomach.

Pizza Toppings

Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars – Hawaiian

Pizza Toppings

Photo by Ruchika Agarwal

Mars is a born and raised Hawaii native, need I say more?

Pizza Toppings

GIF courtesy by giphy.com

Hamilton the Musical – Everything

Pizza Toppings

Photo by Smita Jain

The diverse musical has already lit up the Great White Way and now the Grammy stage, confirming its status as the hottest musical of the century. The winner for “Best Musical Theater Album” is very much a melting pot of culture, ethnicities, and certainly musical styling as well. Echoing the Grammy-winning counterpart, the Everything Pizza, has something for everyone: meat, peppers, onions, and more.

Pizza Toppings