It's no secret that New York City is home to some of the most incredible restaurants. From quaint breakfast joints to innovative dessert places, NYC has it all. And there's no better way to show off these restaurant endeavors than with an eye-catching picture of your meal on Instagram.

With that being said, no one should have to dine at places where the food isn't completely "Instagram-able." For that reason, I created a guide consisting of the 17 most aesthetically pleasing restaurants in New York City. So, bring your camera and prepare for the ultimate foodie photo shoot. 

1. Pietro Nolita

"Grease" fans, this 1950s style diner is a must-try. Did I mention everything is pink? The chairs, tables, walls, signs and the pots for the restaurant's plants are all pink. Pietro Nolita is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 

2. Epistrophy NYC

This Italian restaurant has a very homey vibe, and the marble tables make for a great Instagram. Be sure to try the Pappardelle al Sugo di Carne (aka pasta with meat sauce) and the Tiramisu for dessert. 

3. Kith Treats

This drool-worthy dessert pictured above can be found in a small white-tiled alcove inside the Kith clothing store. Kith Treats is a cereal bar that offers many cereal-based treats, like this ice cream swirl.

4. Vandal Restaurant

Run by the same people as TAO, this restaurant offers a truly unique experience.  As you walk in, you enter into a new world and are immediately greeted by a breakdancing bunny rabbit. Yes, you heard that right. I highly recommend the Hot Pretzel Steak Tartare and the Chicken Parmesan.  

5. Cafeteria

Cafeteria is a modern take on a diner, which attracts people-watchers all day and post-clubbers during late nights (open 24/7). The eatery's avocado toast Benedict is mind-blowing (perfect #drunchies), and the diner's all-white aesthetic is perfect for pictures.

6. Freemans Restaurant

This quaint eatery is beautifully located, as it sits at the end of a fairy-lit alley. Freemans Restaurant offers American-style grub, and it whips up a mean artichoke dip. I'm not the biggest artichoke lover, but this dip is easily the best I've ever eaten.

7. Pizzeria Sirenetta:

This rustic Italian restaurant serves incredible wood-fired pizzas and tasty pastas in a casual, contemporary space. The brick walls are painted white, which prove picture-perfect.

8. Momofuku Milk Bar

The Cereal Milk Soft Serve from Momofuku Milk Bar is difficult to beat. Served in a white cup, you can pile as many toppings onto the ice cream as you would like. It tastes great and is photogenic AF.

9. Hard Time Sundaes

Hard Time Sundaes specialize in simple burgers that are the best in NYC. With perfectly grilled meat and oozing cheese, these burgers are camera-ready and ridiculously tasty.

10. Soft Swerve NYC

Soft Swerve NYC is an ice cream shop that makes aesthetically pleasing (and mouthwatering) ice cream. The shop's specialty is the "Ube" ice cream. Ube is a purple yam, made popular by a Filipino dessert called Halo-halo. This gives the ice cream a purple color that will majorly improve your Instagram game. 

11. Seamore's

The concept of Seamore’s is simple: Take freshly caught seafood, let people eat it in ways of varying healthiness and let them do it in a bright, attractive space. Get out your camera, because this food is ready for its photoshoot.

12. Boqueria

If you want to get the latest taste of NYC's Spanish cuisine, you must go to Boqueria. This tapas restaurant features beautiful wooden tables and drool-worthy food. Be sure to order the Churro S'mores, which consists of two churros, chocolate, cinnamon sugar and toasted marshmallow. Sign me up.

13. Taiyaki NYC

Taiyaki NYC specializes in the traditional Japanese treat of Taiyaki (a Japanese fish-shaped cake), and it dishes out beautiful cones and incredible ice cream flavors. Make sure to hold your hand out far to take a picture of this unique-looking ice cream, and then post it to your Instagram. 

14. Bluestone Lane

Bluestone Lane offers majorly Instagram-worthy dishes. With its healthy food, including the "Avocado Smash," and its creatively-designed drinks, you will capture a deliciously perfect snapshot.

15. Pure Green

Pure Green is a healthy restaurant that specializes in cold-pressed juices, smoothies, small snacks and #InstagramWorthy acai bowls. If you're going for that healthy vibe, be sure to go here.

16. Sadelle's

Sadelle's is the bakery that makes the most epic bagels. The food is served on a white table with white plates, and the atmosphere of the restaurant is elegant — it's literally decked out in flowers.

#SpoonTip: If you want a sticky bun, you better get there before 9 a.m.. These little guys sell out fast. 

17. The Ides at The Wythe Hotel

There is no better spot in NYC to catch a beautiful skyline sunset than at The Ides. The view of Manhattan, combined with the endless amount of food, makes this place the best spot for a picture.

Get snappin' and get stuffin', friends!