When you’re trying to watch what you eat, going to a restaurant can sometimes seem like a no-no, but it’s really not. There are plenty of healthy things to eat while out. But I think it’s pretty safe to say that none of those things are on this list. If you’re looking to pig out royally, no regard for calories, this list is for you.

1. Outback’s Loaded Bloomin’ Onion

restaurant foods

Photo courtesy of outback.com

Outback’s Bloomin’ Onion is bad enough at 1954 calories, but the Loaded Bloomin’ Onion is their newest and worst health destroyer. It’s your standard Bloomin’ Onion, covered in bacon cheese fries, “bloom” sauce, and ranch sauce. It should come as no surprise than that the Loaded Bloomin’ Onion clocks in at 2,360 calories. Even if you share this appetizer with four people, you’re each still looking at 590 calories per person.

2. Smokey Bones’s Smoke Stack Burger

restaurant foods

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill got in started in Orlando in 1999 and today is known for their out-of-this-world burgers served throughout the east coast. So much flavor comes at a price though – mainly the price of buying a bigger pair of pants. You’re looking at 2,349 calories for the Smoke Stack, which is three (yes, three) half-pound patties, cheddar cheese, onion rings, pulled pork, and coleslaw.

3. The Cheesecake Factory’s Pasta Carbonara with Chicken

restaurant foods

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Sure the 2,290 calories in this dish are pretty gut-busting but the real killer is the saturated fat level. You should only be having 16 grams of saturated fat per day. This dish comes with 81 grams of the stuff. That means you could share this pasta with five people and still be over your daily saturated fat limit.

4. Uno Pizzeria and Grill’s Chicago Classic Nine Grain Individual Size Deep Dish

restaurant foods

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Here’s a reminder that what you think is healthy may not be. Think you’re doing yourself a favor by ordering a multi-grain pizza. Not so much. Granted, none of the individual deep dish pizzas are anywhere near being healthy, but this dish clocks in at 2,160 calories, 187 percent your daily sodium value, and 225 percent your daily saturated fat value.

5. Red Lobster’s Crab Linguine Alfredo

restaurant foods

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Crab is delicious and Alfredo sauce is delicious, but neither are particularly low-calorie foods. While a lunch portion is 940 calories, the full dinner portion is more than double at 1,910 calories. It also has a total of 48 grams of saturated fat and 4,520 mg of sodium.

6. Applebee’s Four-Cheese Mac & Cheese with Honey Pepper Chicken Tenders

restaurant foods

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Okay, sure, four cheese mac and cheese sounds amazing, but you might want to check the nutrition chart before ordering this one. 1830 calories, 42 grams of saturated fat, 280 mg of cholesterol, and 4,290 mg of sodium. Even if you split this dish, you’re still eating more saturated fat than you should have in a day.

7. TGI Friday’s Smoke Stacked Burger

restaurant foods

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Not to be confused with Smokey Bones’s Smoke Stack Burger, the Smoke Stacked Burger at TGI Friday’s is one of their burgers with double patties, but it’s the worst one to have. All the stacked burgers clock in at over 1,400 calories, but the Smoke Stacked is a total of 1,630 calories and 36 grams of saturated fat.

8. California Pizza Kitchen’s The Meat Cravers Crispy Thin Crust Pizza

restaurant foods

Photo courtesy of tripadvisor.com

The Meat Cravers pizza is a combination of sweet Italian sausage, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, Capicola ham, julienne salami and Mozzarella cheese. Basically, a vegan’s worst nightmare in one dish. This dish is 1,590 calories and 32 grams of saturated fat. And, as you might expect with so much meat, the sodium count is 4,620 mg.

9. Olive Garden’s Tour of Italy

restaurant foods

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

In the Tour of Italy, you get three whole entrees to give you a taste of every region. What you really get a taste of is 1,520 calories and 96 grams of fat, 48 of which are saturated. That’s three times more saturated fat than you should have in a day.

10. Steak ‘n Shake’s 7×7 Steakburger

restaurant foods

Photo courtesy of steaknshake.com

Seven patties, seven slices of American cheese, and a bun. That comes to a total of 1,330 calories. What’s worse is probably the incredibly high sodium. You’re looking at 4,490 mg. To put that in context, the absolute highest amount of sodium you should have in a day is 2,300. The body really only needs 500 mg per day, though. It also has 225 percent of your daily value of saturated fat.

11. The Cheesecake Factory’s Warm Apple Crisp

restaurant foods

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Think you’re doing yourself a favor by ordering the apple crisp over the cheesecake? Not so much. You’ll be eating 1,305 calories and 144 grams of sugar. In context, the Original Cheesecake has 710 calories and 36 grams of sugar.