Cheap wine is one of my favorite drinks (emphasis on CHEAP). There are lots of brands that are actually good-quality, despite their low price tags. However, in my opinion, Barefoot takes the cake for the top brand of cheap wine. Whatever your preferences, Barefoot is a tasty and cheap option for all occasions.  My friends and I love to pregame with Barefoot's wide selection, and we try to change it up every weekend. Here is a list of my top 10 favorites; but seriously, any bottle of Barefoot is the life of the party.

1. Pink Moscato

I love all types of pink wine, but my favorite is definitely Barefoot's Pink Moscato. This wine has a wonderful sweet flavor of mandarin and jasmine that isn't too overpowering. Because it's sweet and subtle, this wine tastes good with almost any meal or snack. I've paired Barefoot Pink Moscato with everything from Chinese delivery to chocolate-covered strawberries.  

2. Sangria

Sangria is definitely one of the most underrated flavors of Barefoot.  With the sweet flavors of oranges, lemon, lime, pineapple, and grapefruit, this drink is a fruity delight. To make it feel like you're in Spain, add fruit chunks for a traditional look and taste. 

3. Moscato

Barefoot's classic Moscato is the perfect white wine, full of bright, fruity flavors and a crisp taste that will quench your thirst.  This wine is also great to use in sangria and would be perfect when paired with fruits like mango and peach.

4. Rosé

Rosé is a classic flavor of wine. Its sweet favors come from watermelon and cherries, which come together in a tasty harmony. I love this wine on those cozy nights in, because it perfectly pairs with chick flicks and your best friends.  

5. Prosecco

If you want to feel like a true European, then Prosecco is the perfect choice for your next wine night. This Italian wine has just the right amount of bubbles, in addition to the distinct flavors of apples, peaches, and pears. Prosecco is also perfect in a mimosa next time you're having brunch.  

6. Bubbly Pineapple

Pineapple is my one of my favorite fruit-flavored Barefoot wines. It is great on its own, or in my personal favorite—a piña colada. It also has a hint of mango and papaya flavor, so you'll feel like you're on a tropical island in no time. 

7. Merlot

Barefoot's Merlot is a good mix plum and cherry flavors, with a hint of chocolate and coffee. This wine is great for those who don't want their wine to be too bitter.  

8. Sweet Red Blend

Barefoot's Sweet Red Blend is perfect for a date night or pregame. With the wonderfully distinct flavors of raspberry, pomegranate, and cherry, this wine is great for even the pickiest of wine drinkers. Barefoot also recommends that this wine be served chilled for the best taste. 

9. Chardonnay

Chardonnay is another one of Barefoot's great takes on a classic. With the sweet tastes and aromas of honey, peach, and Fuji apples, this wine is the perfect blend of all things sweet.

10. Cabernet Sauvignon

Barefoot's Cabernet Sauvignon is exploding with berry flavors—blackberry, raspberry, currants.  It also has a vanilla taste to round out the fruitiness. This wine is perfect for those who want a classy wine, yet don't want to reach too far into their pockets.  

Overall, Barefoot has some wonderful wines in their cellar.  With so many varieties, there is at least one that is sure to please everyone. Enjoy your next pregame, date, or cozy night in without breaking the bank. And why try one when you can try them all?