We've all become ignorant to the laundry list of ingredients labeled on the back of nearly every single food we consume. The food industry has made it difficult to find products on supermarket shelves with ingredients we can pronounce, let alone count on our fingers. Most people don't eat whole foods. Instead, we gravitate toward products that are ultra-processed, full of added sugar, and loaded with sodium and countless additives.

Our bodies were never designed to eat these chemical-laden foods, yet we continue to harm our bodies day in and day out with these unnatural products. Dr. Lior Lewensztain noticed the increase of chemicals we took into our bodies, alongside the lack of fruits and vegetables we failed to put in. With his extensive knowledge and a mission to make clean eating delicious, he launched That's It in 2012.

That's It?

That's It is a food brand that sells a multitude of clean and healthy food products. While they started off with fruit based bars, they have since expanded to chocolate covered fruit truffles, zesty bars, and veggie bars. Their vegetable bars were the latest product on the market, however, for now, they are only sold online. Don't fret, though, because they'll be in stores near you within the next few months.

Fruit Bars

Marisa Palace

All of the bars contain 80-110 calories, plenty of fiber to keep you satisfied, and as much as 4 grams of protein. All of the fruit bars are completely raw, which means they are processed with no heat (which could affect the nutrients within the bar). All of the bars are vegan, kosher, gluten-free, non-GMO, free or low in fat, and contain absolutely no preservatives. That's It doesn't mess around with the ingredients they put into their products. You get exactly what you need, without the hazardous additives.

Marisa Palace

All of their original Fruit Bars have only two ingredients, which are- you guessed it- fruit. The OG bars are composed of an apple and one other fruit to make the flavor pop. From apricot to coconut to strawberry, you can't go wrong with any of the bars. My favorite was the banana bar because it reminded me of a slice of banana bread.

Zesty Bars

The Zesty Bars are the fruit bars' newer, trendier upgrade. The three flavors include Apple+Cinnamon, Apple+Pear+Ginger, and Apple+Mango+Chile. Each contain a spicy element to up the flavor an extra notch. The apple with cinnamon adds a nice, warm touch. When heated slightly in the microwave, it was reminiscent of apple pie.

I was hesitant to try the Apple+Mango+Chile, but after taking a bite, I was quite impressed. The mango had a tropical taste, while the chile's slight heat balanced out the sweetness of the bar.

My favorite wound up being the Apple+Pear+Ginger bar.  I was a huge fan of the pear bar by itself, but I don't always do well with ginger. However, the ginger was just subtle enough as to where I could still taste it but it wasn't overwhelming. Now I know why ginger and pear are so commonly paired together.

Bite-Sized Goodness

Marisa Palace

Continuing with the same theme of whole fruits, That's It uses the bases of their original bars to make small, bite-sized truffles. However, what makes them stand-out from the typical bars is the next step. The fruity goodness is doused with a layer of dark chocolate. They're a perfect snack for any chocoholic like me. The bitter dark chocolate balanced out the sweet center. My favorite was definitely the apple and strawberry combo. You truly cannot go wrong with the flavor of chocolate covered strawberries.

Veggie Bars

Their latest bars are made from the goodness of vegetables. The bean bases make for a nice, sturdy bar. They're super satisfying and perfect for anyone trying to limit their sugar intake. The four current flavors are pea, carrot, corn, and kale. You get the benefits of eating your veggies without the hassle of making them. And if you follow an IIFYM diet, you'll be pleased: each bar contains a full serving of vegetables and 4 grams of protein.

So Where Can I Get Them?

These perfect-to-go bars are great to have. They're made from real food, are nutrient dense, and filled with yumminess. To buy your own, you can head on over to their website. You can have the bars shipped to your door in a matter of days. Food suppliers around the nation also sell the bars. Starbucks, Whole Foods, CVS, Kroger, and Target always have them in stock. No matter where you are in the world, you'll always have access to That's It's incredible products.