It's late. You just got out of a meeting that ran wayyyy too long, and all you want to do is stuff your face and get home ASAP. No time for drawn out fancy dinners; you need your food now. But burgers and fries aren't on your 'New Year, New Me' diet plan. What to do? Stop at TGIFriday's.

Yup, you read it right. TGIFriday's hopped on the health food train.

As they themselves say, "the phrase 'new year, new you' does not mean depriving yourself of a delicious, flavorful meal!"

The star of this new menu is the Beyond Meat Burger. I'm sure you've seen this burger in a couple of different places, but never has it been more accessible.

The plant-based burger is 6 ounces of a vegetarian's dream come true, topped with white cheddar, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and pickles along with Fridays' trademark sauce. They also let you use it with Fridays' Burger Bar concept.

What else are they offering beyond the burger?

Along with the burger is a chicken or salmon option with dragon glaze that comes topped with fresh mango pico and with a side of veggies (enticingly titled super veggies) and jasmine rice, but you can sub all veggies for an even healthier twist.

The veggies include a mix of steamed bok choy, broccoli, red pepper and sugar snap peas.

If these new options taste anything like TGIF's other food, then we're all for it. And we don't know about you, but we're coming for the Beyond Burger first