After the first month of 2021, everyone's New Year's resolutions are being put to the test. This year, 500,000 people signed up for Veganuary and planned to go vegan for 30 days. Not eating animal products can be super difficult especially when you do not know where to start. However, Trader Joe's offers so many items that will make going vegan in 2021 easier.

Sunflower Butter Cups

These sunflower cups are perfect for those who eat plant based, and for those who are nut free! They come in a large bag or in individual packs. They are the perfect little cups for when you need a quick and sweet pick-me-up. 

Vegan Kale, Cashew, and Basil Pesto

Olivia Cervantes Llamas

This vegan pesto has gotten me through so many busy nights, and is perfect for pesto lovers that are feeling a little bit lazy. My go to lazy dinner is topping some gluten free pasta with this incredibly fresh pesto. You can use it on vegan pizzas, wraps, sandwiches, and whatever else your heart desires. 

Popcorn with Herbs and Spices 

Olivia Cervantes Llamas

One of my favorite snacks is popcorn, but sometimes regular popcorn with oil gets a little boring. This popcorn is everything but boring. It has so much flavor and is incredibly addictive. I recommend it to anyone who needs a flavorful and vegan snack.

Jerk Style Plantain Chips 

Olivia Cervantes Llamas

Continuing the theme of flavorful and vegan snacks, these plantain chips are exactly that. They have jerk spices on them and are basically an upgraded version of your favorite potato chips.

Frozen Thai Vegetable Gyoza

Olivia Cervantes Llamas

These veggie gyozas have been my favorite Trader Joe's item since moving to college. Heat in the microwave for two minutes for an easy snack or cook on the stovetop with some garlic, ginger, and soy sauce for a flavorful meal. They are easy to eat alone, but can also be dressed up for when you are feeling fancy. 

Soy Chorizo 

Olivia Cervantes Llamas

This soy chorizo (aka soyrizo) can be used for any meal. Add it with vegan breakfast potatoes, put it in a corn tortilla for some easy breakfast tacos, or use it to make some vegan burrito bowls. The possibilities are endless. This item is especially perfect for those who feel like they are missing meat but want to cut back on it. 

Romesco Dip 

Olivia Cervantes Llamas

This romesco dip is so smokey and perfect for multiple meals. You can dip pita chips in it for a quick snack or use it as a flavorful vegan spread on a sandwich. It is incredibly creamy and will be a perfect addition to any fridge. 

Miso Sauté Kit 

Olivia Cervantes Llamas

The Trader Joe's Miso Stir Fry Kit is perfect for anyone who wants a flavorful and easy dinner without having to put in too much effort. It packs so much flavor and makes the perfect leftovers. 

Thai Tea Mini Mochi 

Olivia Cervantes Llamas

The Thai Tea Mochi from Trader Joe's is the perfect little dessert. It does not contain any dairy and is a great sweet treat. The mochi are super small and are an amazing option for anyone obsessed with Thai tea.

Impossible Meat 

Olivia Cervantes Llamas

While this item is not exclusive to Trader Joe's, they do carry it. This is an essential item for any meat eater who wants to go vegan but fears missing beef. Using this meat you can make a perfect vegan burger or some vegan beef tacos. It has an identical texture to meat and incredibly similar flavor. 

Eating vegan in 2021 should not be an impossible challenge. Trying to transition to a more plant based diet can be more than solely eating veggies. Use this list as a guide for some really delicious vegan Trader Joe's options. Here's to a meat and dairy free 2021!