Don't get me wrong, I love coffee, but when I make my weekly trip to Starbucks, it's not the coffee I crave. There's something about those Teavana Iced Tea Lemonades that really hits the spot, especially when the weather is warmer. In the summer, it seems like my weekly (okay, maybe more than weekly) struggle comes down to which drink to order. As a Starbucks gold card member since 2014, I think I am more than highly qualified to rank these four works of art from least favorite to most favorite. 

4. Berry Sangria Herbal Tea

Coming in at last place is berry sangria. This one isn't exactly an iced tea lemonade, but it's still part of the Teavana collection. When Starbucks announced this drink, I was thrilled, because who doesn't love sangria? But after trying it out (more than once), I have to say it's great...if you like apple juice. Honestly, that's really what it tasted like because those berries truly add no flavor. If you love apple juice to the point where you want to pay $5 for it, then this is the drink for you.

3. Passion Tango Tea Lemonade

I went through a phase where I was obsessed with this drink and ordered it every single Starbucks trip, so maybe it's not as high on the list because I overdid it. While this is a nice refresher, the passion tango tea has a bit of an acquired taste. I definitely recommend getting this one sweetened.

2. Peach Green Tea Lemonade

This drink represents summer. With that perfect combination of green tea, lemonade, and a bit of peach, there is nothing more refreshing. If this drink is too sweet for you, I would recommend asking for only about 1/3 lemonade and 2/3 green tea. Once you figure out how you like it, though, these complimentary flavors will always leave you satisfied. 

1. Mango Black Tea Lemonade

It was a tough decision, but this one has got the rest beat. The black tea offers a perfect balance to the mango and lemonade, so it's never too much sugar. Not to mention it's got that Lion King sunrise color scheme going on too.   

Keep in mind that for those days you want to keep it simple, you can always order just tea without the lemonade. Remember that warm weather doesn't only mean iced coffee. Make sure to add these four Teavana iced tea lemonades to your list for your spring and summer visits to Starbucks.