I'll be the first to admit that on the weekends, I usually sleep in past breakfast and go straight to eating lunch. The one downside to this is missing out on most restaurants' breakfast menus. I mean, you eat your breakfast before noon? Good for you. However, next week, Taco Bell might just be getting me out of bed a little earlier because they just announced they're bringing back the Naked Egg Taco. Here's what's up. 

When Can I Get It?

Photo courtesy of Taco Bell

Taco Bell's Naked Egg Taco first launched last summer, and is now coming back on March 8. This time around, however, it has a slightly cheaper price tag. You can snag two of these babies for $3.49 (they were previously $1.99 each). 

What Is It Again?

Photo courtesy of Taco Bell

The Naked Egg Taco is "naked" because the egg serves as the tortilla and is not scrambled or "dressed" in another flour tortilla. Get it? Of course, if you're the more old-fashioned type, you can wrap your egg up in a Gordita Flatbread. The taco is filled with a choice of bacon or sausage, seasoned potatoes, melted cheddar cheese, and nacho cheese sauce. Let me just say, cheese for breakfast > anything else. 

They're Also Testing a Toasted Cheese Chalupa

Photo courtesy of Taco Bell

More cheese—yes. Taco Bell is also testing another breakfast item in Charleston and Huntington, West Virginia for a limited time. The Breakfast Toasted Cheese Chalupa has that chalupa shell you know and love, but with a "crispy aged cheddar cheese" touch. It's filled with eggs, a choice of bacon or sausage, and warm nacho cheese sauce. 

But if you're like me and pro-lunch, you can try this cheesy chalupa shell with ground beef. The item goes for $2.49 either way.

So step up your breakfast game, beyond your regular soggy breakfast sandwich, and get your hands on one or more of these tacos. We might have to wake up a little earlier, but I'm betting it will be worth it.