True story: Americans consume more chicken than any other meat. Probably because it's cheap, it's versatile, and there's such a thing as chicken nuggets (OK maybe not exactly that last one, but those things are delicious). However, I'm expecting at least my consumption of chicken to rise because Taco Bell is bringing back its Naked Chicken in several forms today. Here's where and how you can get your Taco Bell Naked Chicken fix.

Crispy Chicken Quesadilla

Photo courtesy of Taco Bell

The quesadilla is getting a makeover. Taco Bell is stuffing their Naked Chicken Chips inside a cheesy tortilla. Basically, it's a fried chicken cheesy quesadilla. I'm down! 

But if you want the Naked Chicken Chips in their purest, most naked form, you can order a side of those babies a la carte with Nacho Cheese dipping sauce. 

These quesadillas are available errryywhere today. 

Bacon Ranch Naked Chicken Chalupa

Photo courtesy of Taco Bell

The Bacon Ranch Naked Chicken Chalupa is exactly what it sounds like—it's a chalupa that substitutes the tortilla for Naked Chicken, with bacon and spicy ranch. Tbh, not sure how I feel about this one, but I'd still be down to try it. 

Unfortunately this is one Taco Bell is testing, so right now it's only available for a limited time in Knoxville, TN. It's totally acceptable to use this as an excuse to visit your friends down south. 

Naked Chicken & Biscuits

Photo courtesy of Taco Bell

Seriously, Taco Bell must have had one hell of a brainstorm, because they found a way to use their Naked Chicken Chips yet again. This one comes in the form of a breakfast favorite, combining the Naked Chicken Chips with biscuits and your choice of a sweet and spicy Jalapeño Honey sauce or of course, this is Taco Bell, the Nacho Cheese dipping sauce. 

Again, unfortunately, this menu item is currently only available in Indianapolis, Indiana for a limited time. So, get 'em while they're hot! 

All of these items will be available until mid-November, so there's no time like the present to get Naked Chicken. But I have to admit, I might question someone who orders any of these items before midnight. Not to say you won't see me ordering a Crispy Chicken Quesadilla, just no guarantees I'm going to bring one into the office for lunch on a regular Thursday.