I'm going to be honest with you: I did not have high hopes for the Taco Bell Holiday Collection. But, as it turns out, the new line of Taco Bell clothing and gifts has something to impress even me. Let's take a look at what these fast food masterminds have made for the holiday season.

Hot Sauce Onesies

Taco Bell Taco Shop

First, Target came out with a whole line of adult onesies, in versions ranging from unicorns and giraffes to superheroes and Star Wars characters. I thought that was peak onesie. I was wrong. There are three versions of Taco Bell onesies, one for each hot sauce the restaurant offers. Mild says "good choice" on the back, hot says "I'm spicy, deal with it" and fire's "I knew I was your favorite" saying seems to be the most fitting — it sold out on the first day of its release.

Ugly Christmas Sweaters

Taco Bell Taco Shop

Your eyes don't deceive you. That's a Christmas tree decorated with hard tacos. And, that other lady's arm? It's covering a sweater that has Santa riding in a sleigh that's powered by tacos instead of reindeer. I don't know if there's a graphic design award for best use of tacos, but if there is, whatever genius designed that sweater should win it. At the very least, you can be sure you're going to win whatever ugly Christmas sweater contest you enter if you're wearing that one. 

Pajama Separates

Taco Bell Taco Shop

Sweaters with magical tacos on them are pretty rad, but don't sleep on these Taco Bell pajamas, either. Well, actually, do. The Sauce Packet Pajama Pants (or shorts) go well with the 'Tis The Season To Be Saucy shirt, or the Gather 'Round The Fire Sauce one. 

There are also socks, mugs, burrito wrapper blankets and hot sauce-shaped pillows. If you love Taco Bell enough to deck your halls with their merch this holiday, that's a lot of fourth meal love, but maybe it's not enough for you. Maybe you need to proclaim your love for "Living Mas" while you're also proclaiming your love for your significant other. For you, there's a whole line of Taco Bell wedding gear, too. Just, please, don't get married in the drive thru. Other people are waiting.