It's hard to keep track of all the low-calorie ice creams on the shelves these days, but here's a new one you should keep an eye out for: Sweet Habit. The ice cream brand is one of the newest in the game, and it stands out not only for its low calorie count, but its low price and big size.

Sweet Habit is sold only in quart size (two pints) for $5.99. That's the same price as one pint of Halo Top! In the quart, you also get eight servings (1/2 a cup) to last you a full week, if you can refrain from eating over a single serving per day anyways... Good luck!

Ellie Conley

The ice cream comes in four actually delicious flavors: Cinnamon Bunned (80 calories per serving), What The Caramel (70 calories per serving), PB & Fudge (80 calories per serving), and Mint My Cookies (70 calories per serving). All are packed with 5 grams of protein as well. 

I got a chance to try the flavors and I'm being serious—all are amazing and actually taste like ice cream without a weird aftertaste. However, the standout flavor for me is Cinnamon Bunned with cinnamon ice cream and icing mixed in. I got a taste of icing in every bite, and yes, that's a good thing. It tastes like the icing that comes with the Pillsbury cinnamon buns for drizzling, but frozen and creamy and delicious. As mentioned before, the flavor has 80 calories per serving, and that's only 320 calories per pint if you want to compare to other brands (or can't stop digging in your spoon).

Right now, Sweet Habit is sold at Kroger, Target, and Meijer. You'll want to stock up for sure! This "healthy" ice cream is worth eating all those meal prep leftovers you froze to make room in the freezer.