I am ready for spooky season—and so is your favorite cupcake brand. Baked By Melissa dropped this year’s Halloween collection and it is incredible for your creepy celebrations. The collection includes five different options: the “Monster Mash” 25-pack with a Halloween gift box, the “Boo Crew” 6-pack, the “Hocus Pocus” 50-pack, the Graveyard Smash 100-pack, and the “Pumpkin Patch” 12-pack. These creative names have already convinced me! Available October 1st through November 3rd, 2020 in-stores and online, each package ranges from $8.50 to $120. Baked By Melissa creates vegan, nut-free, and gluten-free assortments, as well as ships nationwide. 

Baked by Melissa

Personally, I am most excited for the Spooky Special 50-pack Halloween Promotion. For online customers, this offer incorporates a free Boo Crew 6-pack with the purchase of the Spooky Special 50-Pack (one Monster Mash 25-pack + one Latest & Greatest 25-pack) for $60. In-store customers will receive a free Boo Crew 6-Pack with the purchase of the Monster Mash 25-pack and any other 25-pack ($60 and up; Vegan & Gluten-Free +$12, Mac +$20). What a ~sweet~ deal. 

Baked by Melissa

Continually, there are flavors like Bear-ied Alive (a chocolate cake with chocolate icing, chocolate pudding stuffing and topped with Oreo crumbs and a gummy bear), Midnight Munchies (chocolate cake with pretzel icing, dulce de leche stuffing and topped), Spooky Tie Dye (tie dye vanilla cake) and more. Did I mention all of Baked By Melissa's cupcakes are bite-sized?! Sign me up to try every. single. one.