It’s almost that time of year again. Lollapalooza Chicago is celebrating 25 years of awesomeness this summer and you don’t wanna miss it. Even better news is that the music festival is being extended to four days in honor of Lolla’s anniversary. There will be over 170 performances on eight stages across 115 acres for 100,000 fans, and, most importantly, food from award-winning restaurants that will tantalize your taste buds all weekend. With so much to do and so little time, these foodie tips will help you hack one of the world’s most beloved music festivals.

Eat

Chow Town and partners are catering the delicious food, drinks and desserts from the Windy City’s best restaurants. So go ahead and chow down.

Leghorn Chicken

Lollapalooza

Photo courtesy of @leghornchicken on Instagram

Who said Chicagoans can’t make delicious, buttery fried chicken? These crunchy chicken tenders dipped in a sweet and tangy BBQ sauce hit the spot.

Tank Noodle

Lollapalooza

Photo courtesy of @leahemersonn on Instagram

Let your taste buds take a trip around the world with Tank Noodle’s authentic Vietnamese dishes. This family-owned restaurant has amazing pho, a traditional beef and noodle soup dish.

Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria

Lollapalooza

Photo courtesy of @loumalnatis on Instagram

Meet Chicago’s legendary deep dish pie complete with a buttery thick crust, fresh mozzarella and ripe tomatoes. This ‘za will leave you full and satisfied.

M Burger

Lollapalooza

Photo courtesy to @gofooda on Instagram

Gooey cheeseburger, crispy chicken burger or fresh turkey burger? You’re gonna want them all. Do I spy avocado?

Dia De Los Tamales

Lollapalooza

Photo courtesy of @micthevegan on Instagram

In case you’re in the mood for something with a kick, stop by Dia de Los Tamales and dig into their tasty steamed meat, cheese and veggie tamales.

Chubby Wieners

Lollapalooza

Photo courtesy of @kasilstudio on Instagram

A real Chicago-style hot dog. Poppyseed bun, yellow mustard, chopped white onions, sweet green pickle relish, dill pickle, tomato slices, sport peppers and a dash of celery salt. Oh, and no ketchup.

Cheesie’s Pub & Grub

Lollapalooza

Photo courtesy of @infatuation_chi on Instagram

When you’re in dire need of a cheese fix, you can always count on The Mac from Cheesie’s.

Stay Cool

It’s going to be a hot and humid Chicago summer weekend so remember to hydrate, whether by enjoying cold, tasty treats or chugging H20 from the CamelBak refill stations.

Boxed Water

Lollapalooza

Photo courtesy of @boxedwater on Instagram

Boxed Water is always crisp, clean and refreshing. And guess what: it’s a lot kinder to the environment. Post a photo of Boxed Water with #ReTree, and the company will plant two trees.

Kilwins

Lollapalooza

Photo courtesy of @kilwinshydepark on Instagram

Everything’s better dipped in chocolate, right? Kilwins is known for their award-winning fudge, ice cream and hand-dipped creations. Chocolate-covered marshmallows? Please and thank you.

Momofuku Milk Bar

Lollapalooza

Photo courtesy of @milkbarstore on Instagram

Got a sweet tooth? Order the cereal milk soft serve. It tastes just like the sugary milk at the bottom of a bowl of cornflakes.

Dark Matter Coffee

Lollapalooza

Photo courtesy of @hnomiddlengz on Instagram

Dark Matter Coffee is here to save the day whether you desperately need a caffeine boost or a hangover cure.

Original Rainbow Cone

Lollapalooza

Photo courtesy of @bestfoodchicago on Instagram

Never know what ice cream flavor to pick? Original Rainbow Cone offers orange sherbet, pistachio, palmer house (New York vanilla with cherries and walnuts), strawberry and chocolate all in one. Problem solved.

Harris Ice

Lollapalooza

Photo courtesy of @andzelikahhh on Instagram

Keep it simple with flavored snow cones. Sweet and cold, it’s always just what you need at a summer festival.

Sneak in Snacks

Snacks are the perfect solution when you’re too tired to stand in line and you need some energy, pronto. Bringing food into Lolla is not allowed, but people will inevitably get creative and do so anyway. If you are one such festival goer, these are the best goodies to hide in your waistband, shoes and bra cups.

KIND Bars

Lollapalooza

Photo courtesy of @jdhubb on Instagram

KIND has 20+ hearty flavors including dark chocolate nut/sea salt or fruit/nut delight to keep you going. These bars provide the protein and sugar boost you need to crowd surf your way to the front of the stage.

Kar’s Trail Mix

Lollapalooza

Photo courtesy of @karsnuts on Instagram

Nutty, chocolatey and chewy all in one bite, trail mix is simply the best of all worlds. And bonus points for how easy it is to share with friends. Remember, sharing is caring.

Chia Squeeze

Lollapalooza

Photo courtesy of @mindys_organics on Instagram

These portable and refreshing pouches come in many different flavors, from mango-coconut to veggie-infused green magic. They’re filled with fiber, protein and omega-3s so you can keep your energy up and expenses down.

Prepare your taste buds (and ears) for an unforgettable weekend.