We've all been there. It's a hot summer day and you just want something to snack on. Whether it's chocolate or cheese or coffee or kombucha, you can relate. Not to be dramatic, but I've rounded up the BEST summer snack that will satisfy any craving. Seriously, thank me later.

1. Pipcorn Heirloom Cheddar Cheese Balls

The only thing better than cheddar cheese balls, are cheddar cheese balls that don’t come in a giant plastic drum, like some sort of child's toy. Snack with dignity with these delicious heirloom cheddar cheese balls from Pipcorn. Take these snacks with you wherever you go this summer. Whether you are spending the afternoon in the park, or just working from home, these heirloom cheddar cheese balls are a snack you have to try.

2. Raw Generation Lemon Squeeze Lemonades

Raw Generation has invented lemonade with their Lemon Squeeze drinks. These bad boys are made with no processed sugar and only using nutritious ingredients. They've got three epic flavors including Spicy Jalapeño Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade and Pineapple Mint Lemonade you can shake things up all summer long. Pro tip: add tequila to the Spicy Jalapeño Lemonade for a nice cool spicy marg. 

3. Alani Nu Fit Snacks Protein Bars

With delectable flavors like confetti cake, fruity cereal, and chocolate cake you’ll be able to indulge your sweet tooth without sacrificing flavor for nutrition. These bars can act as the perfect snack, a meal replacement, or the perfect replenishment after doing your favorite at-home workout.

4. KYLA Hard Kombucha

KYLA Hard Kombucha just launched their new Sunbreak Series of hard kombuchas. The new series is launching with four new flavors, with more on the horizon. The four new flavors include Lavender Lemonade, Pineapple Ginger Colada, Coconut Crush, and Sunset Trio. My personal favorite is Lavender Lemonade because it is the perfect flavor for laying out by the pool but honestly, you can't go wrong with any of them. 

5. Pipcorn Truffle Heirloom Popcorn

Popcorn snacks are best served pre-popped, mostly because my microwave can’t cook popcorn without burning it to a crisp. This truffle popcorn from Pipcorn is my absolute fave because of the bold truffle flavor that you already know and love. Giving you all of that truffly-goodness without overpowering the popcorn. Not only are these heirloom snacks delicious and more nutritious than other snacks, they are also much more sustainable.

6. Wandering Bear Cold Brew Coffee

I am a cold brew stan, so much so that I drink it year-round. Wandering Bear makes some of the best cold brew you can find. You can choose from 3 classic cold brew flavors like straight black, mocha coconut, and vanilla coconut. Wandering Bear makes their delicious coffee in 11-ounce coffee on the go bottles that are perfect for any summer adventure. You can also get a 96-ounce box that will go perfectly in your fridge and keep the coffee flowing all week long.

7. Nature Valley Granola Cups Peanut Butter

These cups are a heavenly cross between a granola bar and a nutty cup. They are the perfect snack size and keep you full until your next meal. 10/10 would recommend. Plus the best thing about these cups is they make 99% less of a mess than Nature Valley bars.

8. Kind Caramel Almond & Sea Salt Bars

These Caramel Almond & Sea Salt bars from Kind are a summer essential. These bars are the perfect size for snacking. Grab one on your way out for a perfect snack, or take a couple if you’ve got a busy day ahead of you. These bars have a little bit of sweetness to what would have been a handful of almonds. Plus, these bars are much more convenient and won't rattle around in your tote bag like a tin of almonds would.