The NBA Playoffs, a two-month period that features the best-of-the-best, often causes players to minimize or eliminate social media usage. This move, first made popular by LeBron James, was also adopted by Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry for this year's playoffs (and the past two). 

“When you’re really trying to zone in and keep your focus, you don’t want to have any unnecessary distractions during this point of the season,” Curry told ESPN, in regards to his decision to avoid social media. “We have goals to accomplish, and you want to make sure you’re it giving your all.”

Curry claims this plan worked for him thus far, however, during this year's playoffs, Curry caved for an all-too-heart-warming reason: To promote his wife Ayesha’s meal-kit delivery service, Homemade

In early May, Curry broke his ban and cooked with Homemade in an Instagram Live broadcast. According to Sports Illustrated, the 38-minute broadcast filmed by Ayesha reached a viewership of roughly 48,000. Curry spent those 38 minutes making steak and potatoes. Although Ayesha has admitted her hubby is not a regular in the kitchen, I'd let Curry cook for me any day. Check out those fillets!

Curry's wife Ayesha is not an amateur when it comes to creating delicious meals. Author of a best-selling cookbook and host of her own Food Network show, Ayesha proves to be the ultimate foodie and apparently, the ultimate coach in the kitchen. 

According to the Homemade website, buyers can personalize meals by picking the recipes he or she wants to make. Then, the meal gets directly delivered to him or her with pre-prepped ingredients. The box includes a recipe card that gives step-by-step instructions. In the words of Steph, "On a scale of 1 to 10, one being easy and ten trying to win a James Beard Award, this is like a one... Taste wise, it's on that 10." 

It's no secret, Steph and Ayesha are the definition of #couplegoals, but this just solidified it. The main takeaway here — couples who cook together, stick together. And if you find yourself someone who challenges you in the kitchen, even better.

Though he probably won't be breaking his ban again during the NBA Finals, here's to hoping we get to see more of Steph in the kitchen, and maybe finally learn what's in his rumored pre-game smoothie.