It’s no secret that one of the best players in the NBA is the Golden State Warriors standout point guard, Stephen Curry. This all-star has stolen the hearts of fans everywhere with his incredible three pointers, pride in his Christian faith, and of course, his love for his adorable family.

Curry became the player he is today by spending hours in the gym and on the court. Practice makes perfect, and Curry’s game looks pretty perfect to us (did we mention his team won the NBA championship this year?).

Anyways, behind any great athlete, there’s usually some pretty great food — especially one whose nickname is literally “Chef Curry.” So, after Curry’s wife Ayesha posted this picture of her hubby’s pregame smoothie, we had to do some investigating. Because if we can’t have the same talents as Steph Curry, we can at least try to drink smoothies like him, right?

Steph and Ayesha have been married for six years and have proven to be all of our #relationshipgoals. From their matching tattoos, to their adorable posts about each other on social media, the long-time couple doesn’t hesitate to show off their affection for each other. So it isn’t surprising that Ayesha supports her hubby by whipping up a pregame smoothie before he hits the court.

While Stephen shines on the court, Ayesha steals the show in the kitchen. As a celebrity chef, she's the host of her own show on Food Network and author of The Seasoned Life. In fact, her cookbook is a national bestseller, and just so happens to be the place where you can find the recipe for Steph Curry’s pregame smoothie. That’s right, you can find #30’s pregame go-to in his wife’s cookbook. We told you they were #relationshipgoals. 

So, here’s the smoothie that two-time NBA champion, two-time Most Valuable Player, and four-time all-star Steph Curry drinks before hitting all those shots.

The Smoothie:

1 cup of blueberries

1 cup of plain greek yogurt

1/2 cup of cubed mango

1/2 cup of coconut water

1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon

1/2 teaspoon of vanilla

1 table spoon of agave (optional)

In her Insta post, Ayesha mentions that she also threw in some spinach and kale to pack Steph’s smoothie with extra nutrients before his big game — Ayesha for the win! You know what they say: Behind every great man is a great woman, and apparently a great smoothie.