"Barbie" hit the world in such a way that everything became pink, and the items that already were made even more of an impact. If you aren't ready to let go of the new pink personality you got after watching "Barbie," then stock up on these pink snacks.

Pink Lemonade

Pink lemonade is the go-to drink for any Barbie girl, as it provides a sweet drink in the iconic color.

Swoon has a collab with "Barbie" for its pink lemonade, and this couldn't have turned out better. This particular version of lemonade brings out a sweet, fruity, and tart taste with the company's saying, "Zero Sugar, Zero Reasons Not To," perfectly explaining why there is no reason not to have this drink. It's not ordinary lemonade — it's pink lemonade. 

Starburst

Starburst, specifically the All Pink Chewy Candy version, is the best bite-sized snack to keep up with the worldwide takeover of the color pink from the release of "Barbie." This perfect square size lets it fit in any bag for on-the-go snacking, and the bursts of strawberry flavoring you'll have with each one make it worth spending money on. Unfortunately, there was no official collab with "Barbie," but these candies resemble everything you need to stay on the Malibu waves.

Strawberry Covered Pretzels

A food item that, just like everyone who left the viewing of "Barbie," now has a pink personality. Everyone's entire wardrobe now has multiple pink outfits and everything bought has at least a small hit of pink somewhere. And these pretzels are no exception (even though this type has been around before "Barbie" was released). A sweet yet savory snack option is begging you to purchase it and eat it, as it will make your tastebuds immersed in the pink personality.

Neapolitan Bunny Grahams

To keep with the Barbie pink snacks but be able to throw Ken a bone (enough where he doesn't take over and create the Mojo Dojo Casa House again), Annie's Homegrown Neapolitan Bunny Grahams are the perfect snack. The strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate flavors mix to create bunny-shaped grahams that I'm sure Barbie herself would find adorable.

Pink Sugar Cookies

Last on this quick pink-inspired list is Eleni's All Natural Pink Sugar Cookies. It's a cookie that tastes like any other sugar cookie but has a touch of pink sugar coating the top, which provides the consumer with the best flavoring, texture, and color.

"Come On Barbie, Let's Go Party" with these delicious pink snacks.