Summertime; it's that season that starts on the 21st of June each year. Usually, it entails warm weather and multiple visits to the beach, but with this whole pandemic, I'm not so sure about the visits to the beach part. At least if we can't go out to the beach, we can always pull up photos of the beach on either our tablets, laptops, or phones and play make-believe... like what we used to do when we were younger. With the help of Twisted Tea, you can now pretend that you're at the beach... and twist... and shout... let it all out... ok, I'll stop.

The new flavors

While Twisted Tea is launching four new products, only three of them are new flavors. Here's what the company's going to be celebrating: 

Big Ol’ Bag of Freedom: This summer, we want to ensure America parties with Tea by releasing our celebratory summertime bag-n-box, complete with the spirited Big Ol’ Bag of Freedom design. Availability: launching this summer and will run through Labor Day.

Passion Fruit: With the thirst-quenching flavor of fresh passion fruit, you’ll surely enjoy this exotic escape.Availability: 6pk 12oz carrier currently in the market with 24oz cans available 5/25.

Peach: Peach lovers, we’ve got your back. Twisted Tea Peach combines real brewed tea with the refreshing flavor of your favorite fruit. Availability: 24oz cans, 6pk bottles, and 12pk and 12oz cans are currently on the market.

Black Cherry: Real iced tea with notes of black cherry. Availability: 6pk 12oz carrier and 24oz can in the market on 5/25.

While my personal favorite Twisted Tea flavor will always be their half and half flavor, I'm down to try their new flavors, too. The company also has a mango flavor just in case you're anything like me and like mango flavored things, but not actual mangoes.