We may have made it through the holiday season, but that doesn't mean we're done with the cold winter weather. To help power through the rest of the season, Starbucks and Teavana have launched three new Wellness Teas and a tea drink. These teas were created to make you feel, well, somewhat healthier, and with the soothing tastes of warming spices, fruit flavors, and tea blends, you'll be feeling rejuvenated after just one sip. It's time to ramp up the coziness. 

Teavana Defense Wellness Tea

The Teavana Defense Wellness Tea is a white tea with blackberry leaves. There are also slight notes of lime, pineapple, and orange. This tea is packed with Vitamin C and is designed to strengthen your body's defense system. The refreshing taste and energizing power within in it will keep you on top of your game. After a drink of this, you might feel like putting away the blankets and tissues.

Teavana Comfort Wellness Tea

The Comfort Wellness Tea starts with a rooibos tea base, a natural tea from South Africa that is caffeine-free, and adds the calming flavors of ginger, lemon, with just hints of spearmint and peppermint. This tea will help keep headaches and nausea at bay while providing comfort and relief.

Teavana Rev Up Wellness Tea

With all it's caffeine content, you could use this as a coffee substitute.The Rev Up Wellness Tea is steeped with black, oolong, and green tea, and is layered with flavors of mango, apricot, and peach. This natural and fruity tea is created to support and maintain a healthy metabolism while giving you the jolt of energy you may need in the morning or mid-afternoon.

Teavana Citrus Defender 

What started as a secret menu item known as the "Medicine Ball," the Citrus Defender is the last of the newly added tea drinks. It's influenced by Teavana's Honey Citrus Mint Tea and is a combination of the Defense Wellness Tea, steamed lemonade, boiling water, and the delicate taste of honey. It's loaded with Vitamin C and is a great way to amp up your immune system.

After a chilly day here in Minnesota, I decided to try the Citrus Defender and woah, it most certainly lived up to any expectations I had. It had strong flavors of lemon, honey, and citrus, which made for an excellent taste. After battling a cold for the past few weeks, I noticed that my sore throat felt soothed and my cough disappeared for the night. I count that as a win!

So now you have even more ways to throw money at Starbucks. Next time you're feeling a cold coming on, be prepared with these wellness teas. And, with all of these new options (including their new Blonde Espresso), you may have to switch up your morning regular cup of joe and get one of these comforting drinks. See you at Starbucks!