Remember Pokémon Go, that hit mobile game that everyone was playing last summer? Whether you've stopped playing now, are still playing it, or never really got into it in the first place (we don't judge), there's a new excuse to visit your nearest Starbucks store. Leaked documents posted onto Reddit earlier this week claimed that Starbucks stores across the US would start to offer a new Pokémon-themed Frappuchino starting December 8th. Turns out they were right.

Officially called the Pokémon Go Frappuchino Blended Crème, the Frapp is made up of a classic vanilla bean base with two scoops of whole blackberries blended in. It's then topped with raspberry syrup and whipped cream. A grande-sized drink will have 450 calories.

Crushed Ratatta?

Although this writer wasn't able to try the Frapp out (it's only available in the US), users on Reddit have posted mixed reactions to the new drink. Most users seemed to enjoy the drink and commented on the unique texture from the blackberry seeds. Some joked about its similarity in color to a Ratatta, but you can decide for yourself...

Come for the Frapp, Stay for the Pokéstop

As part of Starbuck's collab with Niantic, the creator of Pokémon Go, most Starbucks stores across the US (about 7,800 of them) will also turn into Pokéstops and gyms. It'll the perfect place to stay and fill up your bag with Pokéballs while filling up your stomach with some Frappy goodness.

No app? No prob.

You don't have to be a Pokétrainer to be able to buy this special Frapp. Although Starbucks baristas have been instructed to not create any special signage for the Frapp, anyone is welcome to order it. There's no word on if it'll be available through their mobile ordering system, but if it is, it'll be under the Seasonal section. 

Oh yeah, there's new Pokémon too

If that wasn't exciting enough, the Pokémon Go team is getting ready to release more details on the first addition of more Pokémon into the game.

Looks like we're in for a Pokémon-filled December.