Summertime has a knack for turning after work happy hours into late nights out. It's fun, until the next afternoon when you look at the clock and it's only 1 pm and you are falling asleep sitting straight up. Many, if not most people would turn to coffee in this situation, but it's hot af outside so now you can try something more refreshing. Check out Starbucks new Teavana Sparkling Craft Iced Teas. 

Starbucks

The new sparkling teas come in two flavors, Blackberry Lime Green Tea and Unsweetened Peach Nectarine Green Tea. They're like amped up LaCroix. Of course, they're sparkling, but they're also caffeinated (thank God) and they're tea, so there are some real healthy benefits included. 

Another plus—you don't have to wait in line at your local Starbs for this stuff. You can stock up on it at the grocery store for $2.39 per bottle. For now, Teavana Sparkling Craft Iced Teas are only sold in select grocery stores in New York, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa and Minnesota. Starbucks has plans to roll these out in grocery stores nationwide in 2019, though.

If Starbucks drinks don't start a new trend, they usually tend to follow it. Hence, the new sparklers. The sparkling water category has seen sales revenue increase by 16.1 percent over the course of one year, according to IRI data provided by Starbucks. It seems that if the brand really wants to follow the trends, they should be making a sparkling rosé type of bevvie. Then again, it's probably best to save those for the wild happy hours you're having.