As if their recently launched classic Cold Brew and Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew weren’t enough, Starbucks announced today that they will be introducing a Nitro Cold Brew.

starbucks

Gif courtesy of Starbucks

This official announcement declared that Starbucks is now the largest retailer of “this new handcrafted cold coffee experience” and is expecting the cold coffee industry to double in the next three years. In order to respond to this, they have created a new, summer-friendly cold coffee menu, which will be available in select U.S. and Canada stores. It will include:

Cold Brew

starbucks

Photo courtesy of @ejvifreedom on Instagram

The popularity of this drink has increased dramatically due to it having the same caffeine boost as regular coffee, but with less acidity. So get your coffee fix, but in a chilled and more comfortable way.

Cold Brew With Vanilla Sweet Cream

starbucks

Photo courtesy of @starbucks on Instagram

Want all the benefits of cold brew coffee but the taste is just too strong? Add house-made Vanilla Sweet Cream for a less bitter flavor.

Nitro Cold Brew

starbucks

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

It is currently at select Seattle stores and will be making its way to 500+ Starbucks stores across the U.S. this summer. It’s just like the classic cold brew but served sans-ice, infused with nitrogen, served on tap and moves just like Guinness – could it be the new nectar of the gods?! It makes for a naturally sweet and velvet-y flavor.

Starbucks Doubleshot® on Ice

starbucks

Photo courtesy of @golfer.k.b on Instagram

A couple shots of espresso, chilled and served with milk with your choice of added sweetener. A more familiar drink for you non-adventurous people.

Caramel Iced Macchiato

starbucks

Photo courtesy of @nmb_photographs on Instagram

Similar to the Doubleshot® but with vanilla-flavored syrup and caramel drizzle. Great before a day on the beach or a day in the office.

Traditional Iced Coffee

starbucks

Keep it nice and simple with a traditional coffee served over ice.