Springtime is officially here, and Starbucks is giving us the refreshing boost we deserve with brand new plant-based menu items! Starting today, Starbucks is adding a brand new line of non-dairy iced shaken espresso drinks, plus the launch of Oatly oat milk in stores around the country. Just wait until you see the dreamy new drink options — trust me, you’ll want to open your Starbucks app ASAP.

Image Source: Starbucks

Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso

First up, we have the Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso. It features a mix of Starbucks® Blonde espresso, brown sugar, and cinnamon blended together, then topped off with oat milk and ice for a refreshing taste. If you love cold coffee with a savory twist, you’ll appreciate this brand new plant-based option (and as someone who’s allergic to tree nuts and can’t opt for almond milk, this oat milk-based iced espresso will be my new go-to!).

Image Source: Starbucks

Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso

Next, we have the Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso, which features a fun combination of Starbucks® Blonde espresso, cocoa, and notes of malt, all shaken together and topped with almond milk! Although I can’t enjoy this one like its oat milk-based counterpart, I can already tell this drink will be a huge hit as a super sweet, chocolatey, and healthy treat.

Image Source: Starbucks

In addition to bringing us brand new iced espresso flavors, Starbucks is welcoming Oatly onto its menu nationwide. If you haven’t tried Oatly yet, it’s a creamy, plant-based option that pairs perfectly with your favorite coffees (psst: you must try the Honey Oatmilk Latte which is amazing both hot and iced). Once again, as someone who’s allergic to nuts, the inclusion of oat milk at Starbucks is fabulous news indeed.

If you’re looking for an invigorating iced coffee to help you power through your day, look no further than Starbucks’ brand new, plant-based iced shaken espresso drinks. Whether you opt for the Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk or Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso, you’ll appreciate the blend of delicate sweetness and rich flavor with plant-based oat milk. Pair your iced coffee with Starbucks’ new Chickpea Bites & Avocado Protein Box, which also rolls out today, and thank us later!