Every year, for the past 21 years actually, eager coffee drinkers and Christmas enthusiasts await the release of the coveted Starbucks holiday cups. But this Friday, Nov. 2, the wait is finally over! THIS IS HUGE, PEOPLE! Starbucks holiday cups 2018 are coming, so get your holiday order (and Instagram) ready. 

What The Starbucks Holiday Cups 2018 Look Like

Starbucks

This year, there will be four (FOUR!) classic retro holiday cup designs, each inspired by the nostalgic joy the holiday season brings. Remember playing in the snow, hanging candy canes on the tree, seeing your whole street filled with colorful lights—yeah, that same great nostalgic feeling. 

One is green with twinkling white stars; one is red and white and practically screams peppermint; one is a more modern take on the red cup; and the last one features red and green holly leaves. 

#SpoonTip: Take a look at all 20 of Starbucks past holiday cups. 

Free Starbucks Holiday Cup Deal

Starbucks

Every customer that orders a holiday beverage on Nov. 2 will receive a free Limited-Edition Reusable Red holiday Cup. Use that cup again from Nov. 3 to Jan. 7 anytime after 2pm and you'll receive 50 cents off any holiday beverage drink order. Depending on how often you hit up Starbs, this could add up and be totally worth it. 

Also, if you can think back to 2015, the solid red color cup is a throwback, and one that actually caused quite a stir among conservative groups, with some calling it a "war on Christmas"

Three years ago, according to the New York Times, Starbucks announced in a statement that in order to “create a culture of belonging, inclusion and diversity", they would remove all strictly Christmas symbols (like reindeer and Santa) from its cups. Instead, the coffee company would encourage “customers to tell their Christmas stories in their own way, with a red cup that mimics a blank canvas”. 

Well, it's 2018, and some may say that same sentiment feels more relevant than ever. 

Wait, Did You Say Holiday Drinks?

Starbucks

Ohhhhhh yeah! Starbucks signature holiday drinks are also making their comeback. On Friday, you'll also be able sip on the Peppermint Mocha, Toasted White Chocolate Mocha, Caramel Brulee Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, Gingerbread Latte, and the Eggnog Latte. Order one and not only will you feel like breaking out your Christmas socks, you'll get one of those reusable (almost commemorative, no?) cups on the house. 

While they might be just brightly colored paper cups, Starbucks holiday cups, in a way, kick off the holiday season. Let the season of giving commence!