If coffee doesn't sound refreshing to you in the summer heat, Starbucks has a new pink drink that's bound to pick you up. The new Mango Dragonfruit Starbucks Refresher beverage boasts sweet, tropical flavors with a hue that's just as fun. 

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

The new refresher, available today in participating Starbucks locations in the US and Canada, gets its hot pink color from pieces of real red-fleshed dragon fruit that's hand-shaken in the mango drink. There are no artificial colors or sweeteners, and a grande size is under 100 cals. (Now that's refreshing.)

You can also ask your barista to make your drink a "Dragon Drink" by subbing in coconutmilk for water, creating a creamy swirl with the mango and dragon fruit flavors. 

The Mango Dragonfruit Refresher joins the Strawberry Acai Starbucks Refresher and Berry Hibiscus Starbucks Refresher beverage on the permanent menu. However, the new hot pink hue is totally unique. 

“People love both the flavor and the color,” Alicia Binion from Starbucks research and development (R&D), who created the new beverage, said in a press release. “It’s bright and vivid, something you would want to take a picture of to share with friends.”

If you do decide to take a picture of your Mango Dragonfruit Refresher, or any other iced drink, post it to Instagram using #AfternoonMade. Each Friday through July 13, Starbucks will choose fans' photos with the hashtag to be featured on the official Starbucks Instagram Stories and you'll basically become famous. That's how it works, right? Until then, it will be just another tasty and pretty *cough Instagram bait cough* drink on Starbs menu that you can add to your Insta grid and sip on between your morning coffee run and post-work happy hour.