One of my favorite parts of the Christmas season is the abundance of holiday flavors that are everywhere you turn. But since I'm stuck at school working on my finals instead of at home baking Christmas cookies with my mom, I had to find alternative sources of holiday cheer. Hence, Starbucks seasonal holiday drinks. Not only do they match all the holiday flavors I'm missing, but they also provide much needed caffeine for grind szn.

milk, tea, beer
Maddie Ricci

So, to really get in the holiday spirit, I've matched up Starbucks drinks with Christmas cookies. Whichever cookie you're craving, but can't seem to get your hands on yet, have one of these drinks to hold you over.

1. Peppermint Mocha

candy, sweet, peppermint, Candy cane, holiday

My personal favorite Starbucks holiday drink is the Peppermint Mocha, and I look forward to it all year. Chocolate and peppermint is one of my all time favorite combos, and these peppermint mocha cookies do not disappoint. The brownie-like base is topped with a sweet drizzle of frosting and crushed candy canes for a cookie that is both delicious and beautiful. 

2. Toasted White Chocolate Mocha

vegetable, cereal, pasture, corn
Casey Irwin

This one is new on the Starbucks menu this year, and it provides a nice alternative for those who don't love dark chocolate or super strong coffee. These white chocolate mocha cookies are chewy and delightful, perfect for the Christmas season or whenever you want a sweet treat. 

3. Caramel Brûlée Latte

coffee, cappuccino, milk, espresso, cream, mocha
Becky Hughes

These cookie bars are more Creme Brûlée than Caramel Brûlée, but the idea is the same. These bars have a creamy base, with a crunchy topping that really reminds you of the Caramel Brûlée Latte (or of actual Creme Brûlée!). If you really want to make them more similar to the latte, add your own caramel drizzle to the top!  

4. Holiday Spice Flat White

cake, bread, chocolate, sweet, pastry, cookie, banana
Sayuri Sekimitsu

Since this Holiday Spice Flat White is a little more on the unusual side, I've matched it with these Holiday Spiced Orange Cranberry Biscotti. They're perfect for dipping into your coffee on Christmas morning (maybe even your Holiday Spice Flat White?) and they combine some of my favorite holiday spices like cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg. 

5. Eggnog Latte

milk, coffee, cream, cappuccino, sweet, yogurt, milkshake, espresso
Kristine Mahan

Every year, my grandpa makes eggnog for Christmas Eve, and the latte really does taste like the sweet, creamy drink. These cute little Melt-In-Your-Mouth Eggnog Cookies are topped with a generous dollop of frosting and a sprinkle of nutmeg, just like you'd find on the real thing. 

6. Gingerbread Latte

Megan Doll

Yeah, this one is pretty obvious. But there are so many different kinds of gingerbread that you can make! If you're not a fan of the classic gingerbread man, you can cut them into any fun shape or size you want. You can also make a smaller gingerbread cookie without the hassle of rolling out the dough. Decorate to your heart's content! 

7. Brown Sugar Shortbread Latte

butter, cookie
Olivia Pivirotto

To match up with one of Starbucks' lesser known holiday lattes, try your hand at a simple brown sugar shortbread. This recipe only has six ingredients, but the cookie is flaky, buttery, and tender: a holiday staple. Bring these cookies as a last minute addition to any holiday party, and they're sure to be a hit. 

8. Chestnut Praline Latte 

tea, coffee
Luna Zhang

This beverage is also pretty new, but it has quickly risen to popularity among avid Starbucks drinkers. To mimic the nutty taste of the Chestnut Praline Latte, try these Pecan Praline cookies. You could even swap out the pecans for chestnuts for a closer match!

9. Chai Tea Latte 

milk, coffee, chocolate, cappuccino
Jamie Graham

Even though the Chai Tea Latte is not a specifically Christmassy drink, the warm spices go really well with a chilly winter day. My mom and I have been making these Chai Spice Girls for years, and they never disappoint. They're buttery with a nice chai flavor (we always add more spices than the recipe calls for), and go along very nicely with your gingerbread men! 

10. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate

coffee, cream, sweet, milk, chocolate, cappuccino, tea, espresso
Alex Tom

If, like me, hot chocolate is your weakness, these salted caramel dark chocolate cookies are for you. They're fudgy, full of chocolate chips, and STUFFED with caramel. If these don't satisfy your chocolate cravings, nothing will. 

Therese Boccini

The holiday season is filled with joy, fun, and good food. Take advantage of the seasonal drinks that Starbucks offers, and make up some of these delicious cookies to bring to your celebrations. These matching Starbucks Christmas cookies will bring you into the new year with style and a full stomach!