Everyone loves Starbucks (unless you're one of those Dunkin' fans). From their unbeatable coffee blends, to their now extensive food menu, there is really no better place to go when grabbing your morning cup of Joe. However, we often discredit the MVPs behind the counter—the ever-so-underrated baristas. 

From perfecting latte art to putting up with our annoying order requests, baristas do it all, and it's time their voices were heard. If you thought asking for extra whip, hold the ice, or double cup was annoying, get a load of this picture one Reddit user was sent from his barista bud. 

beer, coffee, tea, wine
Photo courtesy of reddit

With substitutions and add ons so extensive, it required two stickers, it's no wonder baristas have no time to get our names right. This picture sparked much conversation on Delish, and has the internet wondering, what other insane orders do baristas deal with on a daily basis? 

The Insane Orders

tea, beer, coffee, cake
Alex Frank

Backseat Barista

"A doctor who gets a grande green tea latte. One pump classic, nonfat, 6 enormous scoops of matcha, 195 degrees, and ABSOLUTELY NO FOAM. If somebody new is making it, he hovers, and acts like a backseat barista." apool1

Sick Tea

"There is this woman who comes in and gets something our store calls 'sick tea,' which is as follows: 1 bag of Mint Majesty, 1 bag of Jade Citrus Mint, 5 honeys, 5 pumps of peppermint, and then half of the cup has to be steamed lemonade. It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't always come during peak [hours]." – baileythedove

41 Pumps Please

"Trenti iced coffee, 12 pumps [sugar-free] vanilla, 12 pumps [sugar-free] hazelnut, 12 pumps [sugar-free] caramel, 5 pumps skinny mocha, a splash of soy, coffee to the star on the siren's head, ice, double-blended!" – lattehoe

25 Equals

"A venti berry hibiscus refresher. With 25 Equals. He told me not to judge him. I totes did." – yeahohshit

The 20/20

"Grande in a venti cup (ugh), 20-pump vanilla, 20-pump hazelnut (or as she says "20/20" – always says it, expecting us to know what that is, like it's an actual thing), whole milk, 190 degree, add whip and extra caramel drizzle latte." – actuallylegit

Layers on Layers

"I get a regular who gets a venti caramel frapp with extra caramel and extra whipped cream, but he wants it layered, so basically it would be frapp, whip and caramel drizzle, and he wants, at [minimum], four layers." – CheesyString

The Customer is Always Right

"I had an order recently that began, 'Just hand me a cup. It will be easier if I draw it out for you.'" – rinsewate

Hot, But Cold

"Person came up and ordered 'a cold, hot chocolate.' So I responded 'so a chocolate milk?' She said 'no, a cold hot chocolate.' I asked her what that was and she said 'milk, chocolate syrup, with a little ice.' Then 'fine, whatever' mode kicks in." – wheatfields

Get The Ice Right

"Venti GTF [Green Tea Frappuccino], no classic or base [sweetener], soy to the second line, one scoop vanilla bean, one pump skinny mocha, 4 'VERY HEAPING' scoops of matcha, heaping grande scoop of ice, blended on [level] 3, three times. After the four heaping scoops of matcha she will ALWAYS say either two or three more heaping scoops, and when you're getting the ice, it has to be perfect. Just today she made me scoop her ice seven times before it was finally heaping enough." – commanderfartbox

EVERY Syrup

"I had a customer order a vanilla bean Frappuccino with one pump of every hot bar syrup we have and a banana. There might have been other ingredients in it, but that's what I remember. That was a process to make and even harder to call out." – cakepuppy

Cappuccino With a Side of Sexism

"Grande, bone dry, five-shot ristretto (always tells us to add the sixth shot when he's staring us down while we're making it), extra-whip, two-raw-sugars cappuccino. He only likes male partners making his drink, because he thinks only men can make it right. The other night he had a female barista remake his drink FOUR TIMES." – RedVaudeville

I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted just reading those orders. Imagine being a barista trying to get all of that onto a size tall coffee cup, only hoping to please the very specific customer. So, if your order goes along the lines of any of these completely absurd and majorly extra requests, it may be time to revaluate (or invest in your own at-home coffee replacement).