This summer, Sriracha experienced a nationwide shortage, and people were really doing whatever it took to get their hands on a spicy bottle. Months later, some still can’t seem to locate that iconic deep red and green twist top container. Here's a solution for you and tomorrow's lunch: invest $16.98 in this Sriracha Ramen Gift Set available at Walmart retailers nationwide. The entire kit is designed to make your afternoon fare way hotter. Or, if you’re feeling generous and can part ways with the bottle of liquid gold (liquid red?), donate the wrapped up set to a coworker who deserves to have their melancholy midday meal spiced up.

The oversized, extra durable, ceramic bowl with a handle and spoon can hold up to five cups of your favorite kind of soup, and the  training chopsticks will make you an expert at using them — if you aren't one already. In addition, the set comes with two packages of Maruchan chicken ramen noodle soups and a nine-ounce bottle of the original Huy Fong Sriracha hot sauce, both nested within the bowl. This might be the easiest way to get your hands on a hard-to-find bottle of Sriracha.

The Sriracha Noodle Bowl Gift Set is available at Walmart for $16.98 and includes:

- Two packs of Maruchan Ramen Chicken Flavor Soup

- Sriracha rooster chopsticks

- a Sriracha soup spoon

- a red Sriracha mug

- a bottle of Sriracha hot sauce

Image by Walmart

It comes pre-wrapped with cellophane and topped with a green bow, meaning it’s ready-to-gift to the hot sauce lover on your holiday list. Here’s to a spicy holiday season!