Dietary restrictions: whether it’s by choice or luck of the draw, it seems like we’ve all got them these days. Because of this, it’s also been getting harder and harder to find something that everyone can enjoy with a clear conscience. Enjoy is the key word there, because while there are plenty of insert-ingredient-here free snacks on the market, most of these options don’t really taste like food (i.e., something you’d want to eat). That’s where Square Organics comes in with the Squarebar.

Photo courtesy of peaceloveorganicmom.com

Advertised as a protein bar, every Squarebar has upwards of 10g of protein, including all 9 essential amino acids. But that’s not all–the bars are gluten, dairy and soy free and are sweetened with naturally low glycemic coconut nectar. If your dietary restrictions are more values-based, you don’t have to worry about that either: the bars are organic and non-GMO. The company has also partnered with the non-profit, Not For Sale, to fight human trafficking. It’s really a win all around.

Photo courtesy of squarebar.com

And the taste, you ask? Wonderful. And here’s where Squarebar becomes so much more: with six flavors ranging from chocolate almond spice to chocolate cherry to chocolate mint and a texture somewhere between a brownie and fudge, Squarebars can work as a snack, a breakfast, a dessert, or the base for a recipe. I highly recommend the chocolate coconut flavor.

So go ahead, try a Squarebar! You’ve got nothing to lose. Enter SPOONFEED at checkout on the Squarebar website, and get 20% off your order.