With occasions like National Taco Day, the continuation of Oktoberfest, and a bunch of Jews looking to stuff their faces with something sinful after fasting for Yom Kippur, this past week brought an insane amount of inspiration for SpoonFeed. So follow us on Instagram, sit back and get ready to feast your eyes, because we’re about to throw a lot your way.

You know when your everything bagel rains poppy and sesame seeds all over your asiago bagel while they’re in the bag? Some might call that an accident be we like to think it’s fate.

Loading

View on Instagram

You know it’s the real deal when there are that many fresh herbs on your pasta.

I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United Stacks of America.

Loading

View on Instagram

It’s like an alphorn you can eat. Do you loooove Oktoberfest? Here’s 6 reasons why Oktoberfest is the most underrated holiday.

That is some strong, independent bacon that don’t need no bun.

Loading

View on Instagram

Your eyes are not deceiving you. That is, in fact, quail egg. Fanciest homemade breakfast of all time.

Not quite sure why there are three forks in this picture…who said we were sharing?

Loading

View on Instagram

When you go to “waffle” in the dictionary, this picture is there because it is literally so perfect.

Pretty pancake swag ayyye. Get the recipe here!

Loading

View on Instagram

This delicious concoction is brought to you by someone who is bored with Panera’s real menu.

That is some textbook challah right there.

If you too are doing crazy things like eating quail eggs for breakfast or making tacos out of two halves of a sweet potato, we want to see it. Make sure to follow us on Instagram to see some food porn of our own, and tag all your delicious photos with #SpoonFeed. Who knows, maybe you’ll be here next week.