Who doesn’t love Ben & Jerry’s ice cream? Its almost impossible not to dive into one of their pints after a long day, finals week, or just when you need to satisfy your sweet tooth. They are known for their fun and innovative flavors which all come with their own personality, just like the sororities and fraternities at Bryant University.

Alpha Omicron Pi

Ben & Jerry's

Photo courtesy of Alpha Omicron Pi at Bryant University on Facebook

This sorority’s ice cream comparison is Cherry Garcia®. The signature red of this sorority and famous ice cream are a perfect match. This flavor is classic and sweet, just like the girls of ΑΟΠ.

Delta Kappa Epsilon

Ben & Jerry's

Photo courtesy of Alex Parkes on Facebook

Who is more ‘Murica than DKE? These guys can be compared to Americone Dream™‘s classic and all American flavor that is very unique, just like these fraternity brothers.

Sigma Sigma Sigma

Ben & Jerry's

Photo courtesy of Sigma Sigma Sigma at Bryant University on Facebook

Staying true to their signature flavor, this sorority’s flavor is Blueberry Vanilla Graham. This great GREEK yogurt flavor is packed with a lot of fun and mix of different personalities, just like the sisters of Tri Sig.

Tau Kappa Epsilon

Ben & Jerry's

Photo courtesy of Tau Kappa Epsilon at Bryant University on Facebook

Tau Kappa Epsilon is one of the largest fraternities in the nation, so their ice cream comparison is Phish Food®. This is one of the most widely known and loved, just like the guys of TKE.

Delta Zeta

Ben & Jerry's

Photo courtesy of Delta Zeta at Bryant University on Facebook

This sweet sorority’s pairing flavor is Strawberry Cheesecake. Staying consistent with the sorority’s signature pink hue, this flavor is based off of a classic american dessert and just like DZ, it has been around for years!

Sigma Chi

Ben & Jerry's

Photo courtesy of Ethan Lyall on Facebook

Peanut Buttah Cookie Core is comparable to this fraternity, who’s values tie into the “core” of Greek life. One of the oldest fraternities in the nation calls for a classic and irrefutable flavor.

Zeta Phi Beta

Ben & Jerry's

Photo courtesy of Bryant Zetas on Facebook

Many are not aware of this sorority on Bryant’s campus because it is not a part of the Panhellenic conference, but once you get to know them you definitely want to know s’more! This flavor is not as well known, but it is widely-loved: S’mores.

Delta Chi

Ben & Jerry's

Photo courtesy of Kevin Pierro on Facebook

This fraternity shares similarities with New York Super Fudge Chunk® because it was founded at a university in New York. It’s packed full of great additions, just as Delta Chi adds more to the Bryant campus.