Snickers are a classic American candy bar. With chewy caramel, soft nougat, and crunchy peanuts all covered in sweet milk chocolate, how could you go wrong? Well, lucky for you, they've just announced that they'll be adding more delectable flavors to their line-up. Sadly, we have to wait until June of 2018 to try them, but after reading about the flavors listed below, you'll realize they're worth the wait.

Salty and Sweet

Starting with the one I am looking forward to the most, Salty and Sweet. I have high hopes for this bar, considering that those two flavors go well together unlike than any other. The packaging shows that this flavor will include salted caramel. But, unlike you might think, the salted caramel will not replace the normal caramel in the usual bar. Instead, the nougat will be salted caramel flavored.

Espresso

Next up in the line up will be something for all you coffee lovers: Espresso Snickers. I have no doubt this will be incredible, as chocolate and coffee work together in perfect harmony. Again, the espresso flavor will be added to the nougat portion of the candy bar. If you are looking for an extra caffeine dose in the mornings, this may have to become your go-to treat.

Fiery

Last, but most certainly not least, Snickers dreamed up a Fiery chocolate bar. While I have not jumped on the bandwagon myself, there is a cult of spicy chocolate lovers. Maybe the sweetness of the chocolate and caramel will balance out the spiciness of the nougat. Either way, I can't wait to get my hands on this one to see what it's all about. 

Everybody loves a classic Snickers. But with these new flavors hitting the shelves in June of 2018, you can get your hands on some interesting flavors of the candy bar you grew up eating. So I guess we will just have to wait until then to try them out. We will be waiting patiently, Snickers...