When the quarantine went into effect in March, I was sure it was only going to last a few weeks. A month tops. Well, it's July and here we are. Instead of being mad about not being able to leave my apartment, I decided to use this time to expand my food interests. Over the past three-ish months, I've been testing out all different kinds of snacks—everything from nut bars and ice cream donuts to canned Whiskey Sours and peanut butter toppings. I used to be one of those people that always got the same snacks at every gas station and every CVS. Not anymore—still love you though, Sun Chips! See below for the ten snacks that got me through the Q.

1. Magic Spoon Cereal

Magic Spoon cereal has single-handedly saved many mornings in the Q for me. Every box of Magic Spoon cereal is low carb, high protein, with 0g sugar, and keto-friendly. I’ve been loving the variety pack with their four original flavors. These cereals are a perfect way to start my day, and even better as a late-night snack while binge-watching all my shows.

Plus, they just released two brand new flavors that I'm already obsessed with: Honey Nut and Peanut Butter. Both new flavors will bring you back to watching cartoons on a Saturday morning, just like when you were a kid. Get your boxes from Magic Spoon

2. Cocktail Squad

Say hello to your new best friend for all of those Zoom happy hours—Cocktail Squad. My prayers have finally been answered for a ready to drink a cocktail that brings me back to the days I could go out to a bar and buy an overpriced drink. Cocktail Squad has six incred flavors like Whiskey Sour, Gin & Tonic, and Bourbon Smash. These 12 ounce cans are great to split with your roomie or to go another round on a Zoom happy hour. The best part is that they’re ready to drink and require no mixing. Grab your favorite pre-mixed drinks here

3. Monkey Bar

These bars are the perfect size for snacking. Every bar is made up of only three simple ingredients; apples, bananas, and cashews. It's the kind of snack you actually feel good about eating. Each Monkey Bar uses 100% certified organic ingredients and the bars are gluten-free, vegan, and paleo-friendly. These bars are some of the best tasting snack bars I’ve tried in a long time, and tbh they remind me of banana bread. Stop monkeying around and get a snack that’s equal parts delicious and nutritious. 

4. Trident Gum

Gum is a treat that often gets overlooked, especially in the Q. But Trident’s new Chew Through gum has flavor that lasts longer than ever. All the classic Trident flavors you love—yes even Tropical Twist—is now bursting with more flavor and lasts longer than ever. Whether you’re in a long video call with your boss, or in a boring online lecture for summer courses, Trident will make sure you can chew through anything. Find it at retailers nationwide.

5. RECOVƎR 180°

RECOVƎR 180° has come in clutch multiple times while I’ve been quarantining. Sometimes the days blur together and you lose track of time. Whether you are working from home or grinding through the latest Netflix Original, we’ve all lost track of time while staying indoors. Sometimes I’ll go through an entire day and realize I’ve had maybe one glass of water. No matter if I am accidentally depriving my body of water, doing an at-home workout, or hitting too many Zoom happy hours, it keeps me hydrated and refreshed. Plus, the three flavors citrus, acai berry, and blood orange are extremely delicious. Each drink has 3x the electrolytes, half the calories, and one third of the sugar of other sports drinks on the market. Do your future self a favor and grab a case here.

6. Yoplait Go-Gurt Slushies

Yogurt got a whole new twist while in the Q. My favorite was finding Yoplait Gushers and Go-Gurt Slushies. Yoplait Gushers come in three flavors, Tropical Punch, Blue Raspberry, and Green Apple. Each cup is full of rich, creamy Yoplait yogurt and packed full of bursting bubble beads. Each bite was literally bursting with flavor. Also, Go-Gurt Slushies are literally perfect for those scorching hot summer days. Equal parts Go-Gurt and slushie, this new treat sure is a one-of-a-kind experience. Available in both Blue Raspberry and Cherry flavors, these fun, fizzy, fruity, slurpable snacks are out of this world. Grab these new Yoplait treats wherever you buy yogurt. 

7. Reed’s® Zero Sugar Classic Mule

If gin & tonics aren’t your thing, but you’re a diehard mule stan, Reed’s® Zero Sugar Classic Mule is for you. Reed’s gives their take on a fresh ginger mule. A mule made with fresh ginger root and zero sugar. These light and refreshing mules are keto-friendly and ready-to-drink right from the can (which we LOVE.) Available in 12 and 16 ounce cans you can find where to grab yours here.

8. Pop Zero Popcorn

If you love snacking as much as I do. You probably know that there’s nothing better than a salty snack. Want a salty snack that’s surprisingly healthy? Meet Pop Zero, a healthy new take on popcorn. Available in pre-popped bags in four epic flavors, you’re sure to find a new fav snack with Pop Zero. Try something bold like the Chili Lime flavor, or cure that sweet tooth with some Cinnamon. Don’t worry popcorn stans, there’s still Sea Salt, and Cinema flavors for you. So no matter how you snack, be sure to get your pop on. Grab your bags and get to snackin’ here.

9. Klondike Donuts

I once dreamed about a donut that was made out of ice cream, or was it ice cream that was made of donuts? Either way, Klondike absolutely killed this mash-up just in time for National Donut Day this year. Klondike’s very own Klondike Donuts. Everything you know and love about Klondike bars, served up as a donut. Not only are these beautiful bars shaped like donuts, they come in donut-inspired flavors. Available in Boston Cream, Triple Chocolate, and Frosted Strawberry. These are the perfect treats for when you can’t decide between donuts or ice cream. Grab your Klondike Donuts at retailers nationwide.

10. Pasokin PB Snacks

As someone who loves all things peanut butter, I was ecstatic to find Pasokin PB Snacks. These PB bites are vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, and taste amazing. As a PB purest I fell in love with their original PB Bites. But don’t get me wrong, their Cocoa Crunch PB Bites offer that perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter. What I loved the most from Pasokin, was their incredible PB topping. I was today years old when I realized something like this even existed. This delicious PB topping went great in all my ice cream snacks, smoothies, and even on top of my grain-free donuts. These PB snacks are simple, delicious, and go great with everything. Grab your favorites here