Kevin Tan, Jamie Marshall and Jonathan Cameron co-founded the new, go-to food delivery app 'Snackpass' in the winter of 2016.  Snackpass has recently launched at 4 schools in the Boston area - Harvard, MIT, Northeastern and Boston College.  The app provides discounts to local restaurants around college campuses and more importantly, allows students to place advance orders for food for pick-up or delivery.

There's really no better way to enjoy all of the delicious food skirting the perimeter of these 4 college campuses.  College students are able to place orders in advance, along with the free, fun perks it has to offer (i.e. free coffee, free pie, 50% discounts) when users of this app have accrued a certain number of points?  Additionally, users are able to send each other "gifts" such as coupons or points from specific vendors.

Keep reading for all of the tasty places offered on Snackpass. 

Saloniki Greek (MIT) 

Jenny Tarin
Jenny Tarin

Pictured: Loukoumades (Greek donuts) with nutella and baklava crumble, Greek fries, Niko Plate, George Pita 

Saloniki Greek has branches all around Boston, but this particular location was on the MIT campus.  This was my first meal using Snackpass.  Everything was super flavorful from the pita to the last bits of baklava crumble and the best part was how your student discount allows you to have free (Greek) fries and 20% off for any in-store pick-up!  

Flour Bakery (Harvard Square) 

Jenny Tarin
Jenny Tarin

Pictured: Slice of Chocolate Cream Pie, Iced Mate Latte, Iced Mocha, Chopped Greek & Lemon-Thyme Chicken Salad 

Flour Bakery is a classic Boston go-to for a quick bite.  They have a wide selection of delicious pastries such as pies, cakes, and even a must-try homemade oreo!  As an avid coffee drinker, their coffee is also a favorite of mine.  They also offer a wide selection of brunch foods such as salads, sandwiches, and grain bowls to name a few.  Again, this location was a nice little trip across the Charles River at Harvard Square but definitely worth it for the BRUNCH of yummy flavors it brought to us that day. Speaking of their brew-tifully fresh coffee, invite a friend to unlock FREE coffee and enjoy 20% off egg sandwiches! 

Sprout Mediterranean Inspired Salads (Huntington Ave, Northeastern University) 

Jenny Tarin
Jenny Tarin

Pictured: Muay Thai Salad, Customized Make-Your-Own Salad 

The perfect pick-me-up on the way to your next class. Sprout offers a wide variety of salads, grain bowls and wraps. If the pre-made options aren't for you, you can easily make your own (like my friend Arushi did in the picture above)!  It's healthy, in a central location on campus and definitely efficient when you want something quick but still delicious (and guilt-free), stay tuned for the discounts they have to offer on this one! 

Energize (Massachusetts Ave, Northeastern University)

Felicia Zhang
Felicia Zhang

Pictured: Dragon Açaí Bowl, Super Bowl Salad, Healthy Heaven smoothie 

Another place for a quick and healthy pick-me up near our campus.  Definitely a good post-workout snack as well - whether you're in the mood for a salad, a smoothie/smoothie bowl or a refreshing juice! Snackpass is currently offering $1 smoothies -- one per cart, pick-up only, ends Fri 11/1 @ 11:59pm! 

Felipe's Taqueria (Harvard Square) 

Jenny Tarin
Jenny Tarin

Pictured: Plato, Burrito 

Plaot is definitely worth your T-ride/bike-ride/walk/Uber to the other side of the Charles river.  Located in Harvard Square, their Mexican food is super flavorful and scrumptious, with just the right hint of Mexican spice in it.  Not to mention, their cream-filled churros are amazing as well!  This definitely will satisfy your late-night munchies with this total night vibe scene - thanks Snackpass! 

Chutneys (Massachusetts Avenue, Northeastern University) 

Marisa Palace
Krishna Dave
Felicia Zhang

I cannot believe as third-year who has always lived on the Northeastern campus that I've never checked out this place.  It's absolutely delicious!  Our Snackpass X Spoon Northeastern event was actually hosted at Chutneys and my fellow Spoon members and I had ourselves a SUPER fun time - talking, laughing and eating a bunch of scrumptious Indian food!  Since Chutneys was such a great place to bond, Snackpass also offers discounts for groups -- 10% off if you get 2 friends to join | 20% off if you get 5 friends to join | 30% off if you get 10 friends to join. 

Claudia Haimovici

Picking up food online never seemed more fun, convenient and enjoyable!  Snackpass is definitely worth a download to reap all the amazing perks they have to offer to college students. Join Snackpass with code jennytarin and you'll benefit from a multitude of different discounts such as 50% off Pokeworks, free coffee, free breakfast sandwiches and a lot more to name.  

Looking for a quick get-away out of Boston?  Check out this 24-hour-walking-food-tour at NYC.  https://spoonuniversity.com/place/a-24-hour-walking-food-tour-in-new-york-city