The Covid-19 pandemic has certainly changed the way we function as a society, and that includes our shopping trips. With everyone continuing to spend more time at home, this results in more opportunities to snack. If anything, some of us need to snack now more than ever. But in the middle of a pandemic, who wants to constantly go grocery shopping? 

Now, we have the wonderful invention of snack subscription boxes. These innovative packages carry a variety of delightful treats that can last you weeks and will be delivered right to your front door.

Here are some great options for several types of snackers to stock up on in your kitchen.

Universal Yums

This company prides itself on offering snacks from a different country each month. They provide a wide variety of sweet and salty snacks, as well as a fun booklet filled with trivia, recipes, and more information about the country. Recent past boxes contained snacks from Egypt, Thailand, and the United Kingdom.

There are three different sizes offered:

The Yum Box starts at $13.75 and contains about 6 snacks.

The Yum Yum Box starts at $22.92 and contains about 12 snacks.

The Super Yum Box starts at $35.75 and contains about 20 snacks. 

Snack Crate

This subscription works similarly to Universal Yums, with boxes that explore a new country every month. They select snacks and flavors that are exclusive to the many locations around the world that are offered, truly giving you an international experience you cannot get anywhere else. You begin by taking their quiz, so they can help you choose the first country to explore and can help personalize your boxes.

The Mini starts at $7.99 and contains 5-6 full sized snacks.

The Original starts at $13.99 and contains 10-12 full sized snacks.

The Family Size starts at $24.99 and contains 18-20 full sized snacks.

Mystery Chocolate Box

This is a fun snack subscription box for my fellow chocolate lovers. Each month, they will send three full-size gourmet chocolate bars in unlabeled wrappers. This creates a fun guessing game for you and your friends and families, as you try to identify the flavors and ingredients, which you can have confirmed on their website.

Extra bonus: For every box that is sold, the company donates two meals to charity. 

There are four different subscriptions available: Monthly, 3 Months, 6 Months, and 12 Months

Monthly starts at $17.95 for the first month.

Candy Club

This box is great for sour lovers or anyone with a sweet tooth. The company offers a wide variety of candy and you create a profile that helps them personalize your boxes with a unique ratio of sweet to sour selections.

There are two sizes offered:

The Fun Box contains six 6-oz candy cups and starts at $29.99/month.

The Party Box contains twelve 13-ox candy cups and starts at $39.99/month.

Love With Food

This company supplies you with popular delicious and healthy snacks each month. They work to provide organic or all-natural treats that won’t make you feel guilty. 

They offer three box types:

The Tasting starts at $7.99 and contains about 7 snacks.

The Deluxe starts at $16.50 and contains about 15 snacks.

The Gluten-Friendly starts at $19.99 and contains about 10 snacks.

Hopefully, you found at least one snack subscription box that entices your tastebuds and works for you. Sit back, relax, and let your snacks come to you.