You may be considering whether or not a NutriBullet blender is something you should invest in for your dorm room (or apartment). I was in the same boat just a few weeks ago. After some research on both the NutriBullet and recipes, I was so excited and ended up buying one. I am very happy with my decision and I love my NutriBullet; however, there are some things that I am not crazy about. Here are some pros and cons I wish I knew before buying my bullet.

Pros:

1. It is not very large, so it easily fits into a tiny dorm room and takes up less space than a normal blender

2. Because it is a smaller device, it makes far less noise than a normal blender, so your roommate won’t get annoyed

3. Each 11-piece kit comes with different sized cups and lids to sip, store, and savor every creation

4. The one-time purchase fee will end up saving you money on the store-bought smoothies you can now make from your bedroom

5. Almost anything can be blended in 30 seconds or less

6. You can eat & drink healthy without a big hassle

7. Twisting and locking the head into place allows for easy hands-free blending

8. Each bullet comes with a recipe book FILLED with amazing recipes that are bullet friendly and super easy to make

vegetable
Christin Urso

Cons:

1. The base itself is somewhat bulky, making the bullet not suitable for easy travel

2. While the 11-piece kit is handy, it is hard to easily and compactly store away

3. Some of the pieces seem useless, or their function is unknown

4. The blades cannot handle some very frozen pieces of ice, fruit, etc.

5. It is a major pain to clean (but aren’t all dishes?!)

strawberry, frozen strawberries, chia seeds, orange juice, smoothie, blender, ice
Caroline Ingalls

There you have it! The pros seem to outweigh the cons on this one. A bullet is very practical and easy access for a dorm room. You can either keep fruit in your fridge or go to your closest dining hall and bring some back! There are so many different things you can make in a bullet from savory hummus to sweet banana ice cream (both included in the recipe book). At this point, it almost seems illogical to not buy one.

So, the answer is yes, you should buy a NutriBullet for your dorm. It'll make eating healthier much more enjoyable. Plus, you will become the new favorite floor-mate! (If you decide to share.)

apple, sweet
Grace Nguyen