As if you didn't already have enough reasons to love Shake Shack. Starting next Monday, Sept. 18, Shake Shack will be releasing two new shakes, one of which is made with wine. These Shake Shack shakes (try saying that three times) are being released in collaboration with the NBC show "Will & Grace," which is re-premiering this fall on Sept. 28.

This Shake Shack collaboration with NBC aims to make the rebooting of "Will & Grace" just a little bit sweeter, by also giving back to charity.

What are the new shakes?

ice, chocolate, milk, sweet, cream
Photo courtesy of Shake Shack

The two new Shake Shack shakes are inspired by the characters on "Will & Grace" themselves. One of these shakes is Shake Shack's first ever shake to be made with wine. While the other shake is still unique, it's non-alcoholic (aka, you're not going to need an ID to join in on the charitable milkshake fun). 

The Will & Grace Shake is made with cinnamon marshmallow frozen custard, blended with fudge and topped with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar. It sounds like a churro milkshake, if you ask me.

While the Jack & Karen Shake is said to be inspired by Karen's boozy tendencies. This shake is made with strawberry frozen custard blended with Prosecco and topped with whipped cream, sprinkles, and raspberry dust. 

Each of these Shake Shack shakes will cost $6, and a large portion of the proceeds will benefit GLAAD. 

It's for a good cause.

Not only do these two new shakes sound amazing, but they're going to benefit the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, or GLAAD. Shake Shack said in an official announcement, "For every shake sold, Shake Shack and NBC will donate $2 to GLAAD, the world's largest LGBTQ media advocacy organization, and support its efforts to share culture-changing LGBTQ stories."

Shake Shack's Vice President of Marketing Edwin Bragg told Huffington Post about his excitement for the collaboration with GLAAD. “Not only were we able to create some delicious shakes that capture the personalities of the show’s cast, but we’re also proud to be aligned with the show and support GLAAD,” he said. “Both continue to pave the way for LGBTQ visibility in media and our culture.

#SpoonTip: Even though Pride Month is over, there are still plenty of ways to give back to the LGBT community. Psst, Shake Shack is only one of many LGBT-friendly companies out there.

But there's some bad news.

Since these Shake Shack shakes are limited edition, you'll only be able to try them from Sept. 18 through Oct. 1. To add to the bad news, these limited edition shakes will only be available at select Shake Shack locations – the Herald Square and Upper West Side stores in New York City, and the Hollywood and West Hollywood stores in LA.

If you're able to stop by one of these locations before October 1, try one of these shakes while benefiting a worthwhile cause. Or if you're unable, you could directly donate to GLAAD and still contribute to this great cause. Plus, you can always hack the Shake Shack menu instead.