Passover is just around the corner and we all know that means...matzah. Either you love it or you hate it, but somehow we all still eat it year after year. The first night at the Seder table, we're all so excited to finally have it again, but eating plain matzah for a week tends to get boring. Here are some fun ways to upgrade matzah this Passover.

Matzah Pizza

This is a classic...and you've probably had it before but that doesn't mean it's not amazing. Matzah pizza is one of the easiest things to make, all you need is tomato sauce and cheese to put on top of a piece of matzah, pop it in the microwave and you have the Passover version of the real thing. It's one of those foods you can't mess up and it tastes great every single time. 

Matzah Avocado Toast

How can we be expected to give up avocado toast for an entire week? Well, now you don't have to. Substitute your toast of choice with matzah and you are ready to roll. AND as we all know, there are no limits to the creations you can make on avo toast. 

Matzah with Lox and Cream Cheese

Another breakfast classic. It seems impossible to imagine eating cream cheese and lox on anything BUT an everything bagel, still sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Although the matzah is crunchier, you can't miss out on this staple brunch classic, even just for one week. 

Matzah Brei

This food could be the reason I look forward to Passover each year. Matzah brei is a warm, eggy and delicious meal that can be eaten sweet or savory. If you're into it, pop some jelly or jam on top for a flavor combination that is to die for. If you haven't tried it yet, you are definitely missing out. 

Matzah Grilled Cheese

Ok, hear me out. I know it's not the same but, melted cheese on anything is delicious...right? Take two pieces of matzah and your cheese of choice and it's as simple as that. Bonus points if you still dip this version into tomato soup. 

Matzah Ball Soup

What is Passover without matzah ball soup? Although you can warm up with this delicious and classic soup all year round, there's something about eating it during Passover that just makes it taste that much better. If you're feeling extra, crush up a sheet of matzah and put it inside for just a little bit more. 

Matzah Toffee      

Obviously, I had to throw a dessert into the mix. If you've ever had matzah toffee, you know that this is addictive. You get matzah plus caramel plus chocolate plus any other topping you want, so how could it be bad? Honestly, if you were thinking of trying anything on this list, matzah toffee is definitely the most important.