TBH, back-to-school grocery shopping can be the worst. Who knows what you're going to be craving and when? You'll need snacks to keep you full and desserts to satisfy those late night munchies. Lucky for you, I've taken the guess work out of it and put together the ultimate list of everything you need to stock up on before classes start. Happy snacking!

Whisps Cheese Crisps

Whisps
Cheddar Whisps (3), amazon.com, $12, Shop Now

Satisfy your cravings wherever you are this semester with Whisps Cheese Crisps. Made with 100% cheese, gluten-free, and keto-friendly, these snacks can do it all. Whisps are available in seven epic flavors (Tangy Ranch and Tomato Basil are everything!!) so you can spice things up from anywhere this semester. Best of all, they’re available on Amazon, so you can get your favorites delivered right to your door with Prime shipping.

Huel Bars

Huel

huel.com, $2 per bar, shop now

I'm pro any food that makes my life easier. Huel Bars have a great variety of flavors making them perfect for breakfast or a midday snack. Plus, they contain a bunch of healthy proteins. The best part? You also get a free t-shirt with any order.

HERDEZ Guacamole Salsa

HERDEZ
Guacamole Salsa, walmart.com, $3, shop now

This is the definition of a game-changer. This dip has a mild lil baby kick of heat from the salsa and a delicious creamy texture of guac.  Do yourself a favor and have at least two containers of this on hand at all times. 

Pretzel Crisps Cheddar Cheese

Pretzel Crisps

Cheddar Cheese, kroger.com, $4, shop now

These delicious pretzel snacks are baked with real cheddar cheese creating that classic cheesy flavor plus an epic crunch. Pro tip: they are perfect for dipping in hummus, a fab side to your sandwich, and just a straight-out-of-the-bag snack.  10/10 would recommend.

Rudi's Bread

Rudi's Organic Bakery

Rudi's Bread, instacart.com, $6, Shop Now

Organic, baked-goods ranging from bread, bagels, and English muffins, Rudi’s Bakery offers all of the baked essentials you need for whipping up any ‘gram-worthy dorm dining pics. Grab some fresh baked bread to build the perfect sandwich, bagels for a great on the go snack, or even some community grains bread to make avocado toast so delectable you’ll swear it’s better than any avo toast you’ve tasted before.

Welch's Fruit Snacks

Welch's

Mixed Berry, walmart.com, $12, shop now 

No need for introductions here, we all already know and love Welch’s Fruit Snacks. They’re the same ones your mom used to put in your school lunches, and they’re a perfect staple for your pantry this semester. With flavors like mixed fruit and berries n’ cherries, there’s no wrong answer. Bring these fruit snacks with you wherever you go this semester, even if that’s just to the couch.

Loma Linda Chipotle Bowls

Loma Linda

Are you constantly skipping lunch because there’s nothing to make, or you don’t have enough time? These chipotle bowls from Loma Linda are filled with plant-based protein, black beans, rice, and veggies. You can make these chipotle bowls in only 60 seconds, which means no more frantically trying to find something to make for lunch. The best part? You can find them at ALDI.

Wave Soda

Wave Soda
Wave Soda 24-Pack, wavesoda.com, $35, Shop Now

A clean soda with only fruit juice, sparkling water, and natural caffeine, so you can stay refreshed and energized all day long. It comes in seven stellar flavors so there’s something for everyone. With 15-25 calories per can, and no added sugar or artificial sweeteners, consider it a win this semester.

Made in Nature Organic Razzy Pops

CVS
Razzy Pops, cvs.com, $5, Shop Now

These Razzy Pops are unbaked balls of goodness that’ll make you pucker up. These snacks are packed full of mouthwatering raspberry goodness, mixed with coconut, quinoa crisps, and almonds. Fuel your body with some all-natural goodness with these snacks from Made in Nature. 

Gold Emblem Abound Sprouted Grain Tortilla Chips

CVS

Tortilla Chips, cvs.com, $4, Shop Now

Tortilla chips are the foundation of so many great snacks and meals. So you definitely need some quality tortilla chips in your pantry this semester. Break out these Gold Emblem Sprouted Multigrain Tortilla Chips. Lay some out and make an epic plate of microwave nachos, or grab some of your favorite dip and dive in. These chips are the perfect size, and study enough to even scoop out the heaviest of dips. Plus they’re good for you. With no artificial sweeteners, flavors, preservatives, and no high fructose corn syrup, these chips are a must.

Loma Linda Taco Filling

Loma Linda

Are you a Taco Tuesday stan, but often miss celebrating your favorite day of the week? Not anymore, thanks to Loma Linda’s Taco Filling from ALDI. With a texture and taste so perfect, you won’t be able to tell the difference with this meatless, sustainable plant-based seasoned taco filling. Now you can make tacos, burritos, and anything you can imagine in only minutes. Now if only I could make a frozen margarita in under a minute.

Gold Emblem Espresso & Dark Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts

CVS
Hazelnuts, cvs.com, $7, Shop Now

Step on over to the sweeter side of snacking with Gold Emblem Espresso & Dark Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts. Reach for delicious hazelnuts, dipped in dark chocolate and dusted with ground espresso. These dark chocolate covered hazelnuts are a great snack for those long study sessions and a great accompaniment to binge-watching your favorite show. Bonus: you can pick these up at your local CVS.

Pillsbury Heat & Eat Fudge Filled Brownies 

Pillsbury
Fudge Filled Brownie, pillsbury.com, Shop Now

Brownie mugs meet your match, with new Pillsbury Heat & Eat Fudge Filled Brownies. Bonus: they also came out with Cinnamon Swirls, too. No more mixing and dirtying up a mug to indulge in a warm and savory treat. Each snack is individually wrapped and ready in seconds. Just unwrap, microwave, and enjoy. Make a batch in advance and convince your friends they’re homemade.