You’re here, so I’m guessing that you call yourself a foodie. Maybe you Instagram food pics like crazy and tweet about the coolest drink that you just had. I bet you even have a couple food blogs bookmarked on your computer (and Spoon ought to be one of them!).

However, if you want to take your food obsession to the next level, you ought to check out these phone apps that will definitely heighten your food game.

apps

Photo courtesy of http://eng.kitchenstories.de/

Kitchen Stories

Okay, this app is seriously the bomb dot com. You can look up anything from recipes, to how-to videos, to kitchen essentials. You can create a profile and connect with other foodies like yourself and even make your own shopping list. The crystal-clear videos and mouthwatering food porn make this app a must-download.

apps

Photo courtesy of www.yummly.com

Yummly

Imagine a domain that incorporates basically every recipe from every food blog ever. (Slight exaggeration, but you get my point.) As you scroll from picture to picture, you can set aside each one that catches your eye into a different category. Desserts, Drinks, Sides, you name it. You can also specify dietary needs and restrictions, a perfect tool to filter out all the gluten and dairy you (almost) never eat.

apps

Photo courtesy of www.matchbook.co

Matchbook

What I love about this app is how you can bookmark places that you’ve been to, places that you’ve loved, and places that you want to go. It’s a good way to remember names of the places that people tell you to go but that you always forget. Plus you can add your own tags and notes about the restaurant, like “Hello. Brie stuffed french toast at the Carriage House. Must eat.”

apps

Photo courtesy of www.chefsfeed.com

Chef’s Feed

This app connects you to over 1,000 top of the line chefs. Want to know Jennifer McLagan’s favorite places to eat? Where Thomas Keller goes for Pasta? You name it, you can find and eat it. What more can you ask for?

apps

Photo courtesy of www.foodily.com

Foodily

Want to stay up to date on your favorite blogger’s newest recipes? Need to look up an old favorite? This is the app for you. Joy the Baker. 101 Cookbooks. David Lebovitz. Gang’s all here in this easy and fun way to keep up to date with your favorite foodies.

apps

Photo courtesy of www.theinfatuation.com

The Infatuation

Looking for a cool place to stop in NYC, Chicago, Denver, or San Francisco? Check out this app. Seriously. The team behind Infatuation pairs expert-recommended reviews with great pictures and filters like “Date Night,” “Authentic Ethnic Eats,” and “Chronic Brunch.”

apps

Photo courtesy of www.foodspotting.com

Foodspotting

I love Foodspotting when I’m on the go or just bored because you get reviews from real people who have been to local places, with pictures they’ve taken, too. They tell you their favorite dishes, which you can save to look back on. If you loved it, tried it, or just want to try it, this app is for you to keep track of your future food endeavors.

Bonus: Wolfram Culinary Mathematics Reference

(Because who doesn’t love to get their inner nerd on.)