We know you’re all mourning the inevitable end of summer, but the sadness is certainly not suppressing your appetites. The #spoonfeed photos were leaving us super hungry this week (seriously, it’s a problem), so keep it up, follow us on Instagram, and buy us a gym membership because this is getting out of control.

spoonfeed

Photo by @shelovesfoodnyc

Bubbly, flaky, buttery, golden brown…that crust is straight up perfection. Check out this article if you want to make a pie crust as beautiful as this one.

spoonfeed

Photo by @timmadethat

It’s pretty difficult to make chicken salad aesthetically pleasing, but Tim knocked it out of the park. Don’t be surprised if you see a framed version of this at Spoon HQ because it’s just that beautiful.

spoonfeed

Photo by @food_nova

This just screams “¡Fiesta!”

spoonfeed

Photo by @readysetchow

A room with a view is one thing…but a room with a view AND a cupcake is on a whole different level.

spoonfeed

Photo by @fortheloveoffood_

“Life is better than death, I believe, if only because it is less boring, and because it has fresh peaches in it.” -Alice Walker

spoonfeed

Photo by @kosherkaufman

Put your hands in the air if you’re loving [this pizza] tonight.

spoonfeed

Photo by @spoon_usc

We’ve seen many an avocado toast in our day, but this is definitely one of the more perfect ones. Tag your avo toast on Instagram with @upennspoon and #upennspoon and you could win a ginormous bag of avocados and a killer loaf of bread. It sounds too good to be true, but it’s really true.

spoonfeed

Photo by @bakeritablog

Alright, Fall. We’re waving the white flag. With pumpkin bread this beautiful, I guess we’re ok you’re coming. Study up on pumpkin with our article “Pumpkin 101.”

spoonfeed

Photo by @mayappetite

Alright, Bare Burger. This burger is FAR from bare.

spoonfeed

Photo by @meganmckee_

Mad props to our girl Megan for making yogurt cool.

spoonfeed

Photo by @sarahkusz

Every pizza is like a work of art.

Alright, y’all, make sure to tag all of your amazing food pics with #spoonfeed, follow us on Instagram to see some food porn of our own, and keep making us jealous because, well…you’re good at it.