This week’s #spoonfeed photos were just plain dirty. The food porn-ness was so ridiculous we even felt a little guilty even looking at some. But for real, you can thank us now because you’re about to see a lot of meat, yolk porn, and people doing uncomfortably amazing things with dessert. So sit back, follow us on Instagram, enjoy, and tag your photos with #spoonfeed so you too can be a SpoonFeed Savant.

spoonfeed

Photo by @twohealthybuns

When you see Brussels Sprouts, you know…Winter is coming. Want to make delicious ‘sprouts of your own? Check out this killer recipe.

spoonfeed

Photo by @chelsweetsnyc

Excuse me, can I talk to you for a minute? I wanna let you know…that cake is ridiculous. Can I…can I haaaave it?

spoonfeed

Photo by @creative.eats

Oreos AND Lucky Charms? You’re a sick, sick genius.

spoonfeed

Photo by @districteats

Alright, breakfast makers, take note. This and only this is an acceptable amount of bacon for a breakfast sandwich. Ever wonder why bacon smells so damn good? Read this article and then you’ll know. Surprisingly, it’s actually science.

spoonfeed

Photo by @lettucedine

Have you had your Shake Shack today?

spoonfeed

Photo by @tcbysfl

I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. But I will look for you, I will find you, and I will eat you.

spoonfeed

Photo by @eeeeeat_sleep_repeat

To the wise soul who combined our two best friends Pizza and Bagel, we salute you.

spoonfeed

Photo by @sisterswhoeat

Don’t cry because your team lost, eat this Oreo ice cream sandwich with chocolate chips instead. Want to make your own insane ice cream sandwich? Well you’re in luck because this chocolate donut, nutella and coffee ice cream sandwich is waiting for you.

spoonfeed

Photo by @idk__food

That egg is like the devilishly delicious eye of a cheesy pizza hurricane.

spoonfeed

Photo @everybitewetake

At Spoon, we highly encourage you to play with your food.

spoonfeed

Photo by @javg427

A hot dog is not a hot dog without the right accoutrements.

Whewh. We’re a little out of breath from that. If you want to contribute to the insanity, keep tagging your food photos with #spoonfeed, follow us on Instagram, and make sure you’re signed up to see all of the goodness.