Last year, Ruffles launched its inaugural Chip Deal with eight-time NBA All-Star Anthony Davis. Their collaboration led to the debut of Ruffles Lime & Jalapeno, which was a huge success. This year, Ruffles is teaming up with two-time NBA All-Star Jayson Tatum to bring his new flavor to fruition. Introducing Ruffles Flamin’ Hot BBQ. Yes, you read that right, Flamin’ Hot BBQ.

This new product is the first time any Frito-Lay snack has combined the rich BBQ flavor with its immensely popular Flamin’ Hot kick, creating Ruffles’ boldest flavor yet. Tatum’s new flavor collab was inspired by his upbringing in St. Louis, a city known for its BBQ and spicy food. As a fellow chip lover, and St. Louis native, I’ve gotta hand it to Tatum for this brilliant flavor combo. The ridges in each Ruffle chip is perfect for holding so much intense flavor with each bite.

Tatum’s new, signature chip flavor is available in the chip aisle at most grocery retailers nationwide. Available in 8-oz bag and 2.5-oz bags for $4.29 and $1.99 respectively. So get ready to dive into a bag of your new favorite flavor combo. Make sure you have a drink handy because these chips are hot!